Clan RtT RPG; The RPG of the TD Tryants

K

Kadgar

u can send it to me via e-mail or if i am online, msn messanger

[EDIT] stav, are u gunna be an idea creator or no? i need to know wether or not to get u on the list.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Kadgar, I do not need to create a region around the hero. It is quite simple, just use co-ordinates of the hero, and then put the numbers in the code jumbled somewhere.

Don't worry, I have it all figured out for the code, and if you need me I can do other triggers too.

KnightsOfTables

K

Kadgar

kk, knights, can u make a trigger so that when a unit enters the groove an acient protector throws a boulder at them, and for each boulder used, u lose like a life u get wat i mean.

Knights

Reaction score
I think I get what you mean...lol...If you mean what I think you mean then I mean I can do what I think you mean, but if you mean what I DON'T think you mean, then meanly, I prolly can't mean to do it.

Yours meanly,
KnightsOfTables

K

Kadgar

lol confusing. wat i mean is that there is a charged number of attacks an acent Protecter (night elf defense tower) has before it is unable to attack unless a boulder is found. so it is like a TD and you have like 40lives, but instead of lives u use boulders.

get wat i mean?

Knights

Reaction score
Yeah I think so, like you needa supply it with boulders before it can shoot...and I can do that, (I think) :D

K

Kadgar

no like a multibord, with a collom with remaining boulders, and when u find an item that is aboulder it will contain 1 charge and when u use it u gain a boulder in your supply, but the item goes away,and the boulders are rare.

and u don't need to show anything, just like allow the amount of attacks left to be shown affectively

K

Kadgar

New Idea! ! ! !

ok, i think it would be boring for the Tyrants to just attack normally and stuff... so i think that we shoul give them abilites that require an item... so like...

||||| = Out Come
||||| = Doesn't go away When Used

Magic Acorn( Acorn + 50 Mana ) + Wepon = Choped Acorn
Chopped Magic Acorn + Water + Fire = Magic Waters
Magic Waters = Remidy (Level 1) Heals 150hp

just to make the game interesting, like the idea?

--Not so sure about fire, i don't want this to be a survival map...--

K

Kadgar

ok cool. btw knights... is azzhay almost done wid yur map? cuz he is reserved for me next xD

Knights

Reaction score
Heh, no hes still workin with me after we finish umed, and even once we finish it its never finished o_O...we gonna finish TRW after, and other things, like templar online.

K

Kadgar

dude, hw said he would help me after umed :( i need a terrianer!!!!

Knights

Reaction score
We will see what time he has on his hands, but thats not much of a question for me, its more for him, you ask him sometime.

M

mastabrn

hey im terrainer for ur map ill try my best to do the terrain for this crazy sounding map :) hope it turns out how u like

K

Kadgar

lol cool, just remember there has to be places where the orcs, and umans settal/ where the players build, and a cool path to the groove (in center, just a little tweaked to either side)

Knights

Reaction score
Nevermind, FORGET I POSTED THIS, I dunno how to delete posts so I'll just edit it to be this... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :D

Knights

Reaction score
Lol, did your other triggerer bail out? I can do all the dialogs you need in an hour if you need... :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.