Clan RtT RPG; The RPG of the TD Tryants

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
Tester ready to duty...

Just sent a pm when you are ready to test our map... :D

K

Kadgar

ok srry guys i've been away and i will be for like another 2 week, so please keep topic alive, please :D

K

Kadgar

ok guys, i am gunna be back in a cuple of days and i need the project to start rolin again. we still need a terrian, and my friend azzahay doesn't seem t want to do it, so we really need one.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll terrain... :D ...No seriously, I've been working on it ;)

Need to see?

Knights

Reaction score
I'll terrain... :D ...No seriously, I've been working on it ;)

Need to see?

Edit: OMG IT DOUBLE POSTED =/ sorry.... :(

K

Kadgar

TERRIAN IS AWSOME!!! just i need more space, could u take out some of the water, add some streems that empty into ponds, and sections, like an rpg.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Kad, you really need to work on not double-positing so often. It's fine if the posts are more than a day apart, but other than that just edit your previous post to include what you wanted to say.

Anyways, I volunteer to help you out some. If you give me the map, I could go over it. (or make one, but you seem to like his) I also have somewhat of knowledge in save/load triggers, and can make one for you if you tell me what you want saved. I can make other triggers as well, but I'd rather keep as much responsibility off of me as I can, since I'm heading into school in a week (ish).

Edit: Just took a look at the terrain, it really doesn't seem to fit what you wanted at all, or be that good quality (no offense). I know I can do better, even if I'm not the best terrainer around, so I'll get to work on a rough outline for you, and you can use it instead if you want.

Edit2: Here's the map. Obviously not finished, but the basis is there. The orcs are in the top left, and the humans in the bottom left. The grove is near the top right, at the top of a large mountain. There is a long, meandering path up to the mountain, which can be used for building towers on, like a standard TD. At the base of the mountain, there is a large forest, which is also a large maze, but which would likely be able to change around a bit, with shortcuts opening and closing, or lanes switching around. At the bottom right is just open plain, with one little grove with a moon well. This would be a good place to put in whatever terrain you need for all the quests. There is also a little area on the left of the river, at the bottom, which is only accessable when you blow up the tree to make it into a bridge. This could be a secret area that you have to do a number of things to get to. (I have some ideas for this)

Knights

Reaction score
I like that terrain. Is the bottom left corner going to be undead or where the TD takes place?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
The bottom left is the Human town. If you mean the bottom right, that would most likely be where the bulk of the RPG quests take place. If you can tell me some ideas you have for quests, I can make more there.

Knights

Reaction score
... :banghead: I'm an idiot yes I meant bottom right...well, a quest idea could be for humans it gives you like an axe or somthing, and you gotta collect a bunch of items, he puts it together and you get an axe? Maybe 1 like that for each class...

K

Kadgar

no offence knights, i like agents more.. srry. anyways. I love the terrian, but can it be a little more "wooded" like thicks trees, and scares open areas, make doodads flow with the invierment. is there any way to makesome trees like, undistructibull? and some that go down with one hit?

also, agent, what catigory should i put you under?

P.s. do you remember me? I am evervoid from before the website crash.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Oh yeah, evervoid. Thought you were gone for good. Anyways, the whole thing seems to be pretty wooded right now, or did you want me to add trees to the mountains as well? And, don't worry about the large plains on the bottom right, that will be filled as you add quests. Right now, though, there is just the moon well, which could be a resting point or something. And I guess you should put me down as terrainer, though I may do some other stuff as well if you need it.

Knights

Reaction score
Kadgar, that terrain I showed you wasn't what I planned for Tryants, it was like 32x32, hows that supposed to be an RPG. It was an EXAMPLE of how I have improved with terrain.... :nuts:

K

Kadgar

lol, i thought u would inlarge it lol.

IMPORTANT! I am leaving tomarrow back home i wont be here i gtg ty guys, i will c heck this topic when i get back.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
enlarge what? And is there anything you want me to change about the map? Though, know that I am in the process of making the mountain on the right more grassy and even adding a few, indestructible trees.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.