Couple questions here.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Just some ideas and something im struggling with...

1. I have this idea for my RPG, Conan has already told me how to do this but he was using some type of high tech language i never understood, k heres the idea, say any player types -map , after that a picture comes up with the over view of the map basically, like a world map only labeled, I thought it could come usefull... anyone that could help me out with this id be sure to put your name in credits.

2. I made a minimap for my map, I was following the tutorial on it... and I got lost at the end, after you import it and change the custom path file, what do you do next? Because when i tested it it just stayed the same as before?!?!

BrokenX

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
so u wanna do somthing with images like in the hentai picture show tihng, i saw a trigger that does this b4 if i had editor i could type it out exactly but my guess is u wanna make a trigger like this

oh u also have to import a picture of the map

event
a unit types -map
condition
none(i tihnk)
event
display image mini map across screen, i beleive there is a trigger that displays images

BrokenX

Reaction score
k thx :). What type of file do I have to save it as? I was hoping i could use .jpg or something small like that.

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
Okay, I can't find anything in the actions :). Someone would like to point it out to me thx.

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
I also have some pretty nice spells here I had thought of last night anybody wanna give me an idea how I could do so thx :)

1. Waterwall - Summons water elementals around selected target in a circular form, (water elementals do damage and disappear after x seconds).

2.Call the Heavens - (Based off blizzard or something) Makes gods come down in selected area (most likely paladins).

3. Magneto - Makes all Metal items drop, and minuses their defense.

This next one might be a bit tricky...

4. Monausi - Shoots down a more powerfull Monausi of himself from the sky (infernal), and gets rid of the one that casted the spell, this should have a timer like infernal when it goes away, then the normal one comes back again.

5. Pixie Dust - Casts a spell in an area slowing enemy, taking down there defence, and makes targets inside pixie dust sleep for X amount of seconds until pixie dust perishes.

6. Fist of the Undead - (Sort of from diablo2 fist of the heavens) Makes spikes come out of ground, or some type of big fist if possbile, cauing stun, and damage lol.

7. God mode - Makes % run/walk faster, Attack speed % faster, +damage,+armour.

8. Judgement Day - Knifes come down from sky like blizzard, only they only come once, and trap targeting unit in a circular form around enemy for X seconds.

Any help would be good, all abilities and spells here are made and thought up by me so please don't use in your own map unless you've asked :), or you've helped.

BrokenX

Bartuc08

Reaction score
8. Judgement Day - Knifes come down from sky like blizzard, only they only come once, and trap targeting unit in a circular form around enemy for X seconds.

id use blizzard, change the art to sword, or knife, or sumthing
shorten the length so its only one wave
add a trigger so that a a circle of swords come down and add path blockers to the sword doodad

Bartuc08

Reaction score
probably not but i wish, u could probably download one

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Nothing really to contribute but I do have something to say:

Bartuc08 said:
so u wanna do somthing with images like in the hentai picture show tihng, i saw a trigger that does this b4 if i had editor i could type it out exactly but my guess is u wanna make a trigger like this

ROFLMFAO, how would you know how they did it. ;)

Bartuc08

Reaction score
im sorta a hentai fan myself and i saw it and jumped all over that map lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.