Spellpack Dark Drain & Dark Interference

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
It's been awile since I've submitted anything, and since I needed to test my dynamic array system, I have optimized two spells from the archeive. It's should be leakfree and MUI. Both of them are made with jass.

darkdrainiconyf5.png

Dark Drain:
Spell Type: Channel, unit target.
Damage Type: N/A

Drains the maximum hit points from the target, and gives it to the caster. The caster will keep the drained hit points untill it has taken damage equal to the amount of maximum hit points drained, or if the caster or target dies.

Level 1 - 100 maximum hit points drained.
Level 2 - 130 maximum hit points drained.
Level 3 - 200 maximum hit points drained.

darkdrainsz0.jpg

darkinterferenceiconpp8.png

Dark Interference:
Spell Type: Passive, aura.
Damage Type: N/A

Gives enemy units under the effect of the aura a chance to miss when they cast a spell.

Level 1 - 10%
Level 2 - 12%
Level 3 - 16%

darkinteferenceoy3.jpg

As mentioned before, the map contains a dynamic array system, and your very welcome to leave any comments about that as well.

Attachments

• Dark Spells.w3x
    58.9 KB · Views: 406

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Gives enemy units under the effect of the aura a chance to miss when they cast a spell.

You mean this aura makes the spell miss? Or makes their attacks miss after casting the spell?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
>You mean this aura makes the spell miss? Or makes their attacks miss after casting the spell?

I mean spell.

>First of all, where is the map?

Haha.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol... I'll check it out right now and I'll edit to let you know what I think.

Dark Drain:
Good:
- Cool effects
- Ultimate Ability
- Great balance between pros and cons of the ability
Bad:
- Tooltip is "c" when it says "r"
- The enemy unit gets fully healed in the midst of the ability... (But it dies later so it doesn't matter much)

GJ!

Dark Interference:
Good:
Bad:
- I didn't get to see it

Lol... I didn't actually see dark interference in action. Anyways, GJ, but i don't know if this can work well on uber slow computers, but it was probably slightly laggy because I had a lot of programs up. :p

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
>- The enemy unit gets fully healed in the midst of the ability... (But it dies later so it doesn't matter much)

Nope, it looks like it because it's maximum hp is decreasing.

>- Tooltip is "c" when it says "r"

I presume you mean the hotkey. I don't got patience enough for object editing.

>- I didn't get to see it

There's a mountain king to the left of the center, he'll be happy to smash a Storm Bolt after you :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
>Nope, it looks like it because it's maximum hp is decreasing

Ohh! Then just ignore what I said. :D

>I presume you mean the hotkey. I don't got patience enough for object editing.

Yup... Well, I don't either, but I can spare a few seconds. :p

>There's a mountain king to the left of the center, he'll be happy to smash a Storm Bolt after you :)

Lol... He storm bolted me like 2 times, but because of the chance, I couldn't see it. Also, I accidently drained him so I couldn't view it afterwards. :eek:

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
nice JASS spells, sorry i cant +rep you cause i have given you already before...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think your spells meet the JESP standard.

Those spells are awesome. Well made, efficient, a nice system :)P), leakless, MUI (I think... Are they? Didn't really notice if it was or not), lagless (How could there be?) and they work 100%.

I really liked Dark Drain. Impressive work, thumbs up!

Approved.

P.S. Your system is nice! You should submit it somewhere, unless you don't care if someone just takes it from your map and uses it.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
>I think your spells meet the JESP standard.

It doesn't, I don't support the standard.

>MUI (I think... Are they? Didn't really notice if it was or not)

Yep, it's MUI.

>P.S. Your system is nice! You should submit it somewhere, unless you don't care if someone just takes it from your map and uses it.

Good point.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Isn' t Dark Drain tooltip and effects controversial ? Idea is really unique and ability well done but it is for my little brain too complicated to understand what it actually does :eek: I see it drains HP and also "gives" drained HP to target then it gives all drained HP once you have drained target dead (Meanwhile it like gains drained HP.). In conclusion I would like to say very interesting.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Isn' t Dark Drain tooltip and effects controversial ? Idea is really unique and ability well done but it is for my little brain too complicated to understand what it actually does :eek: I see it drains HP and also "gives" drained HP to target then it gives all drained HP once you have drained target dead (Meanwhile it like gains drained HP.). In conclusion I would like to say very interesting.
Well I can understand if you got confused. Object editing isn't my favorite part of the editor, to be fairly honest I hate it most of all. I don't have any patience for it. What the ability does is draining a unit for it's maximum hp, and the caster then gets to keep the drained hp until it or the target dies, or the caster takes damage equal to maximum hps drained.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Outdated spells, will not work as both require LHV-styled return bug-abusing functions.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, GY'd

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.