General Dennis Hopper dead at 74

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Dennis Hopper, the born-to-be-wild man of Hollywood, a hell-raising iconoclast who rode to fame as the "Easy Rider" and built a legend around his death-defying party lifestyle, died yesterday after a battle with prostate cancer. He was 74.

In his heyday, Hopper's daily intake of stimulants included 30 beers, a half-gallon of rum and 3 grams of coke. He just assumed he would die young like his idol, James Dean.

"Did I ever expect to reach 70? Hell, I never expected to see 30," Hopper once said. "And when I did hit 30, 70 seemed off-the-charts old to me. It's a miracle I'm still here."

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
Yeah RIP, I remember last year there was like so many deaths toward the end of the year.

sqrage

Reaction score
Breaking news: 154,918 die per day yet some are, for some reason, special enough to get news coverage!

ReVolver

Reaction score
Breaking news: 154,918 die per day yet some are, for some reason, special enough to get news coverage!

Dennis Hopper is an actor, nuff said

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Love this guy. Iconic gangster-type legendary Hollywood actor.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
My friends grandpa died not long ago. Hell of a good swimmer. No one gives a shit tough...

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score

I'm not saying that it's fair. But if they reported 156 thousands of death every day, nobody would care.

Some people's death however, are more .. interesting. I'm sorry for my use of words, but I think you get what I'm trying to say. Let's put Michael Jackson's death for example, or let's say if Obama suddenly died. Known people will get a known death.

sqrage

Reaction score
I'm not saying that it's fair. But if they reported 156 thousands of death every day, nobody would care.

Some people's death however, are more .. interesting. I'm sorry for my use of words, but I think you get what I'm trying to say. Let's put Michael Jackson's death for example, or let's say if Obama suddenly died. Known people will get a known death.

It's true, and I know all that. I just think it's idiotic how some people will cry over the death of a person who they've never known and would not even take a second to consider the death of a fan.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.