Diablo III arena action !

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I fond this video that shows a 2v2 arena (it is best of 6 or the first one to reach 5.. one of the above)

Wizzard and Barb vs Witch Doctor and Barb.

Honestly, don't think that it was a fair battle, since one of the teams got badly beaten...

The arena itself is extremely standard... nothing special about it, but nonetheless, there are covers, there are runes, and narrow chockes, with an open place in the middle. It is on the level, but I expect something more when the game is finished.

The arena action was intence, it looked amazing, MOUSE MASHING FTW !

Anyway, enjoy =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCBdULa440

Btw, am I the only one who finds SCII and DIII's music a step back for the series ? (DII and wc3's music was epic imo, and the tracks in the new ones aren't that epic)

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I'm not really into PvP, so I don't really care.

> Btw, am I the only one who finds SCII and DIII's music a step back for the series ? (DII and wc3's music was epic imo, and the tracks in the new ones aren't that epic)

Um... DII and Wc3 were much more a step back in the series,
D1 and Wc2 had some the best game music I've ever listened to. Tristram, Human 1, ... Just amazing. Wc3 had one good song: The Wc2 reprise (orc 1 or whatever it was), D2 had one good song too (Tristram reprise from D1).
As for SC2, I actually enjoyed most of the tracks. Not as steamy as Sc1, but good nevertheless.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
They are good, but there have been much batter soundtracks for low budget games, like Heroes Of Newerth or The Witcher (for example)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.