Reaction score
Horrify Cast:
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Horrify
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play ObsidianAvengerPissed1 <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Triggering unit)
      • Sound - Play ObsidianAvengerYes1 <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Casting unit)) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\BattleRoar\RoarCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Sound - Play SargerasRoar <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 4.50 seconds
      • Sound - Play SargerasLaugh <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to (Triggering unit)

Do sounds like this leak when attached to units?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
No, they don't. Things that leak are just Player Groups, Points, Floating Texts, Unit Groups, Special Effects, Timers and all those if set in variables (actually this goes for Special Effects, Timers and Floating Texts). The rest require variables to not leak.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
You should read these:
TheseOne
TheseTwo
Just saying since you've asked a few questions about leaking today :p .

Very helpful to read, thanks, however, they did not address attaching sounds to units. My guess is that they are fine, however, does anyone have a difinitive answer? I will be using hundreds of them and it could really lag the game if they create a leak.

Oops, sorry. I guess I should have refreshed this window as I didn't see your post Pharaoh. Thanks man.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.