Doing a commisson for free :D (hi res 1)

obucke

Reaction score
Hey fellas, im willing to do a hi-resolution loading screen :) Since these things take time, ill be able to take only 1 commission. So, tell me what you want, describe it as good as you can, tell me what map its for (add a link if possible) and ill pick the one i find most interesting (both drawing and map) amongst the first 5 that apply ! :D

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Hey I'm making a Orpg and I need a Loading Screen>
2 large castles. 1 nice and pretty and signifies good. and on the right is 1 evil dark with green undead castle. in the middle is 1 strong looking human fighting a 1 strong looking Undead. With small guys fighting along side.
On the top it will say Legacy of Argos
You think you can do this? Do you need more description?
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127808

More Descriptive Version:
A human Castle Large and angled slightly toward the center. This is on the left of the screen. On the right is a Large Undead Stronghold angles slightly Toward the Middle. In the middle I want a Large strong looking king fighting a Large strong looking Undead King. These 2 are big for their size compared to the rest of the stuff on the loading screen. Next to them is a battle humans, elves, dwarves fighting orcs, undead, and demons. Some carring flags. On the top in Fancy lettering is Legacy of Argos

obucke

Reaction score
i tried doing what u told me ... but .. it sucks.. its generic, and non-original..
So i thought, its an ORPG,its bound to have dungeons and that 1 mean strong final boss, so why not draw 3 heroes trying to defeat him. A typical dungeon set: A healer (priest, or maybe a druid or so), DPS ( the rouge/assassin attacking from behind) and the the tank ( the big(er) exhausted and wounded guy the boss is looking at wanting to crush ..
Now all i need u to tell me i how the boss looks like and how their armor should look like, cos id like to draw something thats really IN the game :))
let me know when you wake up, ill cya on msn later.

obucke

Reaction score
weeeelll... maybe... but its a REAL pain in the ass to draw 2 armies fighting :p :))))):D

obucke

Reaction score
heeey, nooo, ofc im gonna finish it :)
its just, look , back then i used a different style. I shaded using burn&dodge (which is prety much the worst and SLOWEST possible way to draw). Now, i use a different technique, a better and faster 1, but different...so if i'd finish it now it will look a bit weird the goblin is done and only abomination left ...
but hey :) im a man of my word, so if u want it, i will finish it ;)

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
what ever happened to my..."Do it when you feel like it" request? ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.