[DotA Spell] PotM Elune's Arrow

D

Dramarian

Because my ability has 10 levels and a range anywhere from 0-1500 I actually plan on having 50 levels of stuns. 5 levels of stuns for level 1 of the ability. The 5 levels of stuns per level of ability covers the ranges of 0-300, 301-600, 601-900, 901-1200 and 1201-1500 (or anything greater than 1500). It is a lot of work but I want the ability to stun longer for greater range and longer for higher levels.

SumQuestions

Reaction score
Because my ability has 10 levels and a range anywhere from 0-1500 I actually plan on having 50 levels of stuns. 5 levels of stuns for level 1 of the ability. The 5 levels of stuns per level of ability covers the ranges of 0-300, 301-600, 601-900, 901-1200 and 1201-1500 (or anything greater than 1500). It is a lot of work but I want the ability to stun longer for greater range and longer for higher levels.

yo, SFilip's way is MUCH MUCH easier so read it

L

LeDah

November 25th, 2006, 08:14 AM did you saw the date??? of the last post b4 hero posted?? :p a realy huge bumb

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

JGGDmakervb6

Reaction score
PotM Elune's

For calculating the distance,
Why not use mana to calculate the duration it traveled by setting the mana regen by 1
and Setting Max mana to 999999999

For checking unit if someone is near, Create a trigger that has an event time - Every 0.30 seconds of game time and then just pick every unit that unit matching the unit type of the arrow and then create a variable that picks every unit that is within 100 range of arrow and check if the number of units is greater than 0 and Pick units within the variable and Do the Actions that what I did.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
For calculating the distance,
Why not use mana to calculate the duration it traveled by setting the mana regen by 1
and Setting Max mana to 999999999

For checking unit if someone is near, Create a trigger that has an event time - Every 0.30 seconds of game time and then just pick every unit that unit matching the unit type of the arrow and then create a variable that picks every unit that is within 100 range of arrow and check if the number of units is greater than 0 and Pick units within the variable and Do the Actions that what I did.

Dont revive old threads, you can get -Rep for this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.