Drakonia Rpg Project

M

MikeTheGuy

Well we haven't heard from Juliano since Aug 20th. I'd hate to see this project die, it was a blast even though there were no quests and the final boss was missing. I can't really help you either, but I totally support the project :D

D

DerMysha

Hello Juliano.

I hope you didn't give up working on Drakonia.
I downloaded it 2 days ago and I've got to say, that this is by far the best ORPG for TFT that I've ever played.
Especially in terms of originallity and looks.
Lots of ORPG maps don't really have a nice landscape, but Drakonia certainly does.

Anyway, I may not be able to help you in scripting or character and spell balancing but I might have some "creative input" for you.
(Got some ideas for at least one quest and some changes in itemstats and maybe item combination, also some minor fixes)

But I've got a problem. Does combining items work in 0.55? Because the fusion shops, as well as some other shops/NPCs, don't sell anything.
Is there something special you have to achieve in order to buy anything there.

I've got the latest patch (1.21a) so that shouldn't be the problem.
Maybe some of the people writing about it have a further developed version of the map than 0.55.

So in case you are still thinking about finishing the map or at least keeping developing it, it would be very nice if you could send me a map including all the changes you made since 0.55beta so I can have a look what has already been changed and what there is still to be done.

Hope to hear from you soon.

S

Sadcase123

Guys, dont worry.
I think that Juliano will re-continue this project in a few days or so.
So please wait, and give your fullest support for the project!

Juliano

Reaction score
Bah thanks for the replyes, I will open the map tomorrow, thanks for the support, you ressurrected my faith to continue the project, I need ideas of what the map needs, why it needs, whats sux, whats cool and almost everything on the final boss Drako(like hp/mp/skills/events that may happen)...

This probably will be my last map on warcraft(and the only finished only tough), let's see if I regain interest tomorrow...

Thanks again!

S

Sadcase123

Guys, what Juliano needs the most now is support.
Yes, he needs other people to help which is mostly stuff like ideas for heros, etc.
So, i think that gathering up support would probably give Juliano the will to continue the project...I myself dont want it to stop.

kay-p

Reaction score
maybe im doing something wrong by bumping this thread, but are you still working on this? are you working on something else? just wondering

S

Srauxus

My Comments

Well im an RPG lover and to be honest iv played a total of 7 - 8 RPG maps that were actually good and this is one of them. Gratz
its well scripted and over all well coded i have seen one or two problems which i can report on and maybe tell you how to fix... but thats if your still creating it :confused: and if your not im sure i or many others would be delighted to continue it progress for you...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.