Dreams and Nightmares

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
What is ur worst dream? like you dont want to sleep because of that dream?
and
What is the best dream you ever dreamed of? like u dont want to wake up because of that dream?

heres mine
Worst:
It started in our house, and i was a little kid in that time 6 years old....its my sister's birthday, and my parents bought her a doll, a weird freaking doll....we played tea part on her room, and suddenly, my sister was called by my mom, she goes down, right when i looked at the doll, it was not facing me, but afterwards, it moves it's head and looked at me

I ran away, and i saw it holding a knife trying to kill me, then i suddenly woke up, my heart was pounding so hard, but i wonder why is my view darker than before...and when i faced to my right...theres that doll again holding the knife, and again i woke up, and run downstairs and go outside...then that time, that was real

Best:
It started in my room where i packed up my things, because im going to usa working with my job...i missed my classmates, especially my dream girl, and my insipiration....then later on...im now working on a tall building next to a beach...thinking of my classmates...missing them

that after noon...where the sky is orange, and the sunset is on, i was walking down on the beach...still wondering and missing my friends and classmates....i was lonely and no other people are swimming in the beach....afterwards, i saw a woman standing next to the waves...with the sun shining on her...i was familiarize with that woman, i go near her, and ask her on who she is? right when she faced me....it was my dream girl, and my inspiration, wearing bikini...i was so happy, because i finally talked to her, i asked her something like, why are u here? she answered....she also worked here in usa....i was so happy meeting her, like my heart <3 is bursting up with joy....but suddenly i woke up...wtf! i tried closing my eyes, hoping to get back to that dream, but i cant...wtf!...and each night....i always prayed to god....like please continue that dream.....and each night, i always say that, its ok to not wake up...just give me that dream....untill now....i still cant go back to that dream...really really bad day for me...:D

i also have a question
why are dreams confusing?
like if u saw ur friend talking with his blue shirt, after the talking, ur friend was replaced by another friend of urs but still in the blue shirt?

can anyone explain that?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Dreams are mad. But awesome. I never remember anything that vivid... sometimes I do, but I always forget them very quickly.

The most I remember from my last dream though is a girl. Dressed in a red and black checkboard coat... and a house on a hill, my house actually, but with a massive, vague garden. And she was hiding around the corner of the door, and had a great smile. I feel very confused and don't know if I like it or not! Her face is too hard to remember.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I know people who can control their dreams (I think it's called Lucid Dreaming) but you have to know that you're dreaming, and control it. (If you know you're dreaming, your body is going to try to wake up because it trys to feel the bed (or the sofa, etc.) and not what ever you are feeling in your dream)

Worst:
I've had 1 or two.
When I was in the 6th grade, I was at my grandmother's house. That house IS haunted! Seriously. Every night, you could hear something big scratch the roof (As if it was with a shovel or something), sometimes I would put a ladder up and check it out, but it was empty. Sometimes I heard footsteps, when I was a lone in the house. Or the door (Big metal door with like 2 heavy locks) would open. I got used to it though, since I never saw or heard (whispers, etc.) anything.
Anyway, I was sleeping on night, and I dreamed that I was in a church. Those old school catholic churches, with the pictures on the windows. I was sitting close to the front, then I looked up and I see a demon staring at me. It was in a spider-man position, with it's wings open. I dreamed the same thing for about a week. I never knew why D:<

About 2 days ago, I dreamed with zombies. It was TEH most HORRIFYNG thing EVER.
Here's how it starts. I start at my high school, it's in the World Trade Center at Los Angeles (Small building). I was having my lunch break with my friends when the teachers tell us to go inside. For some odd reason, we turn on the tv and see the news. "Strange creatures are eating people" We were like "WHOA!" when we see a video of a guy getting eaten. Then, a helicopter comes in the roof of the building, telling us we need to be evacuated immediately. Me and some of my friends didn't trust the guys, something was fishy, so we run away. There was a warehouse nearby and we found handguns. We kept on walking and somehow we get into a jungl-y forest. We encounter one of the zombies and shot it. It was terrifrying, walking with friends, only I had a gun, knowing that one would pop out of no where. We come across a fenced river, we had to jump over the fence to get in. There seemed to be a line of boats going by, every 30 seconds or so. From out of no where I get my night vision googles and look for zombies. I find one, and shoot it. Jump the fence, hold a boat, and wait for my friends to finish jumping. We get on the boat and eventually it leads to the southern part of Los Angeles. We split up, going to search for our parents. It seemed that the zombies hadn't been to our area. As I walk towards my home, I wonder, "wtf this can't be true! i'm dreaming" I try to wake up, pinch my self, but I don't wake up (I've woken up like this before) So i get in my house, no one there. I go to a McDonalds nearby for some food, when a pile of zombies come toward me. I shoot some but have to reload, and BAM they get me. I did't feel anything, and then after a second or two, I wake up.
It is a wierd feeling, terror, fear, suspense, all mixed in. I always wondered how it would be to live in a world with zombies, guess I found out. lol

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
i dreamt that i flew, jumped the gate over my 2 meter school fence and floated then i flew straight to nowhere and it ended lol. It was a mad feeling, like ur floating and u can do wat u want. I was actualy able to "control" what i did when i jumped but yeh it was kinda wierd and it ended cuz i thought to myself "wtf?" and i woke up >< still remember the floating feeling tho so cool

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah i dreamed something of jumping 100 meters upward to my school, i actually dreamed that after watching the hulk

esb

Reaction score
Dreams feel SO real, that you really do believe they are real, until you wake up that is... usually.

Sometimes when I'm falling asleep, I suddenly feel as if I'm falling, like literally falling into nothing, for about 2 seconds, then bam, I'm in my bed again. It's as if my body forgets to feel the bed, and i'm asleep/awake >_<

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Man, you all can remember at least 1 dream. I can't. Most of my dreams are just pitch black nothingness... nothing happens and it's just black until I wake up. Sucks huh?

And when I do get a dream (that is realistic mind you) then it ussually happens in real life much much later.

Man, I wish I could remember some more dreams. I wanna be in a dream again :banghead:

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
that means you have lots of things to do...thats why u didnt remember one, because ur thinking about the things u do

just like littile kids....if they saw a horror movie, they will remember the scene in 1 week and be scared

but for us...its like a minute and that scene is gone

maybe because we are thinking deeply with our maps, and some other works like studying

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
dreams are manifestations of our subconscious...

usually of what we are obsessed with / interested on / keep thinking off / etc...

Man, you all can remember at least 1 dream. I can't. Most of my dreams are just pitch black nothingness... nothing happens and it's just black until I wake up. Sucks huh?

yeah i sleep like that oftentimes... i just close my eyes at night, some minutes of thinking... then i feel sleepy... i wake up the next morning.

i don't often have "average" dreams... sometimes their just extremes.. like scary and happy dreams.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
well this was sortof a creepy but one summer i had 3 dreams about 3 differenet horror movies i had never seen and i had dreams that i was in them, and then usually 2-3 days after the dreams i actually saw the movies, and i was like this has gotta stop.

M

MikeTheGuy

I like to dream because it lets me see my subconscious. Even if it doesn't make sense, and I forget a lot of it, I remember some important details and I know it's there in my mind.

I can dream lucidly at times, but other times I don't know I'm dreaming. Normally when I wake up I'm disoriented because I dream very vividly and it takes me a second to remember what's real and what's not.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I always keep a pencil and paper next to my bed so I can quickly jot down details of my dreams before I forget them. I've been too busy/tired to do this lately, though, since I have to immediately wake up on school days and on weekends I sleep in past the point where I'm actually dreaming. I had this scary dream when I was in elementary school - it was a cloth napkin that kept folding, contorting and spinning around in the air above a table. Then it suddenly flew at my face and I woke up. Another entertaining one was where I went into my backyard and was chased by a jumping (regular-sized) spider, then bitten by a black widow..

Dreams have meaning only in that we often choose to give them meaning. They're a very complex, haphazard sorting-through of all of our human experiences. This includes both the incredibly deep, subconscious stuff and the random fluff that fills your mind on each day. What they mean is up to you, and their effect is mostly determined by your reaction.

I can't remember the details of this one I had this summer, but here's the story: I had been growing much closer to one of my female friends in the wake of a tragedy, when I started reaching out much more to all of my friends. (That's also when I first started wanting to re-establish my friendships here) But I'd been having mixed feelings about her. It was hard to clarify my emotions, and I thought I liked another girl even more. We both were sending conflicting signals, I think; it was a new type of relationship for me, though a very, very mild one and conducted mostly through extra-personal communication (IE texting).

I couldn't remember anything at all about this dream except that she was in it. And it gave me a very, very bad feeling in my gut. I had been feeling that to a lesser extent before but this brought my doubts into the open. After that I deliberately cooled off the relationship and pretty much destroyed any chance we had of being together for the next 2-3 months. Now she's with someone else and I have absolutely no idea where we stand. All I have are the same mixed feelings and conflicted signals, just more developed, and that dream. (how on Earth did this become a rant on my love issues? I sincerely apologize for that, back on topic)

There is of course the obligatory WoW dream I had after playing WoW for 4-6 hours one day, when I first started playing it a few months ago.

And of course the dream where I went to my friend's house and then when I started going back to my house and then my entire town was suddenly on fire. I also have some more notes here that I can't recall, including:
"Dune buggies, dogs barking"
"Hero, stop gunman" (lol)
"Prohibits building cottages, can't sleep too much" (?)
"Women choose, surfing, cooking onshore" (??)

Writing about this seems to have jogged my memory. I also had a semi-lucid dream where I was very close to becoming 'awake while not awake'. I recognized I was dreaming subconsciously (in the dream) but not dream-consciously, though I did become able to use the Force.

And that's been my dreaming life for the past 3 years :D

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
I haven't dreamed in ages I so I dnt now what to put here lol
The last 1 I can probably remember was having my soul sucked out by a wrath
Can’t remember good lol
that was about a year ago
no idea why i dnt anymore or if i just dnt remember them

master maste

Reaction score
Worst:
I had this scary dream (very real) where there were dinosaurs running all around my school, and these things were just running around killing everyone and ripping peoples body's apart. I some how escaped and went roller blading to a musical of shrek 1 lol (I have no idea where that came from).

Worst 2:
This one started out lucid and I could control everything, I was part of a diving team (had combat knives etc) and we saw another diving team we were killing. Then I suddenly lost control of the dream and one of the bad guys pulled off my oxygen tank, I sat in my bed feeling like I was swallowing water (very bad feeling, it was soo real I thought I actually drowned. I was extremely happy when I woke up :))

Best:
Well this is hard because almost every night I have really good dreams, but that comment that said "dreams are manifestations of our subconscious..." would explain a lot... :)

esb

Reaction score
That could have been when you are out of your body... and you can go anywhere you want, without anyone seeing you o_O

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
for the longest time, up until i was about 12, if i ever dreamed about a friend of mine, or somone i knew, they were always dying. and if i wasn't dreaming about my friends/family then it was just like, places burning, and destruction. as i grew older my dreams became more ... reasonable i guess... and when i got a girlfriend my dreams were... well... pretty damn awesome, haha

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.