Extinction

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
There will be no character creation tomorrow durring the session

Make the character before the session or you wont be joining. I'm online now.

----------Second Session: In 14 hours and 9 minutes from post time.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
4:37 to start of the next session and my internet is still gone (I'm stealing from the neighbors atm. but the connection gets interrupted every minute or so xD)

Hopefully, i'll get my internet back >.>

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is anyone getting xfire connection errors?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I can`t figure out how to use xfire, I can`t come today, but if anyone can help me, it`d be obliged.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have used it before, but it will not connect for some reason.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
so. the RP just ended today. A lot weirder then i thought it would be. You better join though.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Remember: There is an After party thread in the social group!

this thread is mainly for people who are interested in joining to post, or to tell when a session is, if its canceled, etc...

The social group is exclusive ;)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
oh noez D: Exclusiveness.

Sorry about my absence, Pineapple, but iFire isn`t working.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i dont think its a problem you missed it. i missed the beginning week, and i somehow merged into the group. I never really got it >.<

But you lose improvement points. and you need those. unless you want to fail on several levels >.> (LOL GET IT? LEVELS? GET IT!?!?)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
i dont think its a problem you missed it. i missed the beginning week, and i somehow merged into the group. I never really got it >.<

But you lose improvement points. and you need those. unless you want to fail on several levels >.> (LOL GET IT? LEVELS? GET IT!?!?)

they ame down, your groups meet.

And you don't loose them.

You just don't gain any.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
A bit of explanation on this:

We are running a real (well, excluding the stuff happening around) campaign. Hence, think about your situation IRL. Would you really, suddenly be able to use your gun or think better if you killed 15 zombies? no!

I expect that Pine isn't a female dog, so that he will give us points in our skills, but as far as my DM - ing (btw Pine spell checker underlines DM ^^ ) experience tells me, we have to really work to earn these points. I.E if my character starts fixing you're arms and legs (which he can btw >.>) after a while i may get up to 2 in electronics rather then my 1. Maybe even, i will only have a 3% more chance to fix cybernetics, while still having a 1 in electronics due to my experience. You need to really work with something to get levels ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I assume Pine will give us skill or ability level ups when he feels like we earned it, that's all ^^

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
but we level up skills by improvement points. which he gives us. we get to choose what we level up

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Hm, that's wierd, i'll post my opinion in the suggestions part of our social group then ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.