FAVE Warcraft Race..????

Who do YOU think shuld win between sheep and seals???

• Seals, for sure!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sheep! They're furry!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm nuetral.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
See what you did Alexander?
Thanks to you this thread is gonna get flamed :rolleyes:

O

OmgWtfBacon

rogue said:
oh yea and dota blows, and i cant think of a name for the tauren..... o well
Titty Twister' Tauren. cause i bet if they gave u one itd hurt. BAD

O

OmgWtfBacon

Jo.O said:
See what you did Alexander?
Thanks to you this thread is gonna get flamed :rolleyes:

well, thats kinda my fault... i DID mention dota at the beginning of this thread. but i was jk and i DONT want this thread to be shut! Its my first thread! NO PPL! sorry for double post. gotta have a first for evrything i guess :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

R

rogue

another race is the murlock, murgul, and also the almighty jungle stalker

O

OmgWtfBacon

rogue said:
another race is the murlock, murgul, and also the almighty jungle stalker

Hm.... i think murloc and murgle are same... but jungle stalker i dont think thats a race.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
lets see...
1. orcs! definatly number one
2. lets see...dwarves? or elves. i like high & blood elves best, but night elves aren't far behind.

i never understood why is everyone so addicted to undead and tauren...back when i played wow i recall that most of the horde players were undead. the rest of them were tauren and maybe a couple of orcs.
however its true that undead own in melee maps :D

Grozzy

Reaction score
OmgWtfBacon said:
well, thats kinda my fault... i DID mention dota at the beginning of this thread. but i was jk and i DONT want this thread to be shut! Its my first thread! NO PPL! sorry for double post. gotta have a first for evrything i guess :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Then i suggest we dont talk about dota.

O

OmgWtfBacon

SFilip said:
lets see...
1. orcs! definatly number one
2. lets see...dwarves? or elves. i like high & blood elves best, but night elves aren't far behind.

i never understood why is everyone so addicted to undead and tauren...back when i played wow i recall that most of the horde players were undead. the rest of them were tauren and maybe a couple of orcs.
however its true that undead own in melee maps :D

heh, thats true. as long as you work well with 4 ppl (thats how i play...). but i usually get owned. so all i play is custom anymore...

Grozzy

Reaction score
yeah , that would probably be the best .
The Pandaren's rule ! (remember that)

O

OmgWtfBacon

Grozzy said:
yeah , that would probably be the best .
The Pandaren's rule ! (remember that)

Idk if sea turtles and hydras are a race, but they rock. :rolleyes:

R

rogue

(a little background info: the seals where virtually unheard of until HERO WARS EE decided to implement them in the duels, where they would sit in the center of the map quietly waiting the duel when hopefully somone would be foolish enough to touch one, where they would abruptly transform and and devour the poor soul, feeding of the carcus until their next victim)

The seals are pissed that they dont have a race of their own, so much so they decide to put in an app down at blizzard, the send Teddy T. the ferociously retarded. but somehow word got out to the sheep and as Teddy got there he saw a flying sheep holding a paper looking similar to the one he himself was holding. so he waddles his ass in as fast as he can, and they slam it down on the table at roughly the same time, and the old geezer who worked there was confused so he went and got the supervisor who said "You shall fight. To the winning side shall get their own race"

O

OmgWtfBacon

rogue said:
The seals are pissed that they dont have a race of their own, so much so they decide to put in an app down at blizzard, the send Teddy T. the ferociously retarded. but somehow word got out to the sheep and as Teddy got there he saw a flying sheep holding a paper looking similar to the one he himself was holding. so he waddles his ass in as fast as he can, and they slam it down on the table at roughly the same time, and the old geezer who worked there was confused so he went and got the supervisor who said "You shall fight. To the winning side shall get their own race"

"No!" said Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader. Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader had been leading his sheep warriors for ages, and felt it was his time to shine. "There's no possible way you can win this fight! Not if we fight at my hometown!" said Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader. "Oh?! Where is that at?" said Teddy. "I live in the old versions of angel arena!" retorted Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader. There was unrest heard amoung the members of the seal crowd. Teddy turned around to face his comrades," do you not forget? We are from Hero Wars EE! and can transform into ferociuos beats when even touched!" The seals yelled and shouted in remark to this, with newfound courage. Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader was angry at this, and disagred saying that the OLD versions of Angel arena were much better, plus he had gotten updates about every week in the past. "NO way!" Teddy was petrified. "Yeah that's right!" so not only are we better, we have a much larger knowledge of triggers!" Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader laughed. "This is bad...." Teddy thught to himself. Teddy then got an idea,"Then we'll fight in the one place where triggers don't matter! We'll fight one OmgWtfBacon's unfinished maps! HA!" There was unrest heard amoung both crowds.
"Thats extremely dangerous to fight there! you never know when OMGWTFBACON will get bored and come back and edit his maps without knowing we're there!" said Lardy Bumpkinn the Sheep Leader. "That's my point. You better be ready!" said Teddy

wow, i neeed to use paragraphs...

O

OmgWtfBacon

Grozzy said:
`What was all that about !?

Idk we thought we'd make something a little epic i guess, we'll continue later lol. what u think?

O

OmgWtfBacon

ApocalypX said:
Sheep. :D

No, not really. Undead due to Kel'thuzad.

Idk. I think seals should win. Either way I prolly wont be back on until tomorrow. Got lots of things to do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.