FAVE Warcraft Race..????

Who do YOU think shuld win between sheep and seals???

• Seals, for sure!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sheep! They're furry!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm nuetral.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
O

OmgWtfBacon

Grozzy said:
You should make a poll instead .

How about a poll and whichever wins, I write the ending for the story to that favor?

Grozzy

Reaction score
Hmmm , Hmmmm , hmmmm.
I like your idea , could you make a story about Pandaren's too ?

R

rogue

Grozzy said:
Hmmm , Hmmmm , hmmmm.
I like your idea , could you make a story about Pandaren's too ?
lol, idk but we might be able to work them in this one, or were u asking for a totaly diferent story, one all to themselves, lol

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Another race

They should add more goblin people, They already have some, why not add more

O

OmgWtfBacon

Lobster said:
They should add more goblin people, They already have some, why not add more
Yeah, that's true, and goblins DO rock.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
common people golins are midgets, gnomes are midgests, pandas are just a joke, and naga owns all! Besides the Naga have Illidan :cool: .

O

OmgWtfBacon

Is it possible to put a poll up right now? Or do I have to create an entirely new thread just to make one? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: yeh Illidan is pretty cool lol. :shades:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i think some mod can attach a pool, not sure though.
and damn how could i forget about goblins :eek:
they are number 2 for me, dwavers and elves moved to number 3 :p

O

OmgWtfBacon

SFilip said:
i think some mod can attach a pool, not sure though.
and damn how could i forget about goblins :eek:
they are number 2 for me, dwavers and elves moved to number 3 :p

So.... do you suggest I create a new thred and make it a continuation of this one? :confused:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
to of the page there is a thing called thread tools and there should be an optino for a poll.

Here are some races:

humans
night elfs
blood/high elfs
Orcs
Undead
Naga
Tauren
Nurubians
Trolls
"Pansy Pandas"

O

OmgWtfBacon

Pineapple said:
to of the page there is a thing called thread tools and there should be an optino for a poll.

Here are some races:

humans
night elfs
blood/high elfs
Orcs
Undead
Naga
Tauren
Nurubians
Trolls
"Pansy Pandas"
Ah, thank you! Now adding a poll to the thread!!! You must vote! I'll probably continue the story tomorrow based on voting. lol. Pansy Pandas! :p :p :p

O

OmgWtfBacon

Grozzy said:
I'm Neutral , i didn't know what to vote for .
Lol sorry man. I'll maybe make a little side-story for pandas too! I'll see what I can brew up. :p

O

OmgWtfBacon

Well, the poll is finished. The tallies are counted, and I will be writing the continuation for the story. With seals as the winner as soon as I get home tonight hopefully! :p :D

O

OmgWtfBacon

*bump*
"Do you smeel victory in the air, my men?" Said Teddy to his men. He turned to look at them, "You sure don't look like you're ready..." They were all shivering.

"Ok, I know I may have chosen a stupid battle arena spot, but at least we're not at angel arena!" He said. They had arrived at their fighting destination, the map OmgWtfBacon was currently working on (Animal Wars 1.0). "Well, this is actually pretty nice. There's not really anything IN it except for terrain! Which makes it perfect for a battle!" Said Lardy Bumpkinn. "Yes, that's true, but let's do this AoS style!" said Teddy, with a smug grin on his face.

"Oh?" asked Lardy Bumpkinn, confused. "Well, follow me." So Lardy Bumpkinn followed Teddy to the back of the map where a Farm was located. "See this farm? You have one on your side, also. If you run from your farm all the way to my farm and destroy it, you win and I'll let you put in the app for you race at Blizzard! Of ourse IF you lose I get to put mine in!" Lardy Bumpkinn looked at Teddy intently and drew his weapon,"Then let the games begin!"

Teddy went to his farm as did Lardy Bumpkinn respectively. A countdown timer appeared above their heads. "5......4......3.....2....1....FIGHT!" Teddy ran and dashed around the corner, heading for the center of the map. If he could get there first, he could have an advantage of Lardy Bumpkinn. Teddy's Seals spawned about every 5 seconds to run along with him.

Teddy arrived at the middle and looked around. There was no one here. "Ok...?" He thought to himself, "Must be a trap...." He looked around and edged forward to enter enemy territory. All the sudden one of his troops rushed by. Teddy watched it to see if anything would happen to it. The Seal dragged its body across the ground for a minute, then stopped.

A blood curdling scream emitted from the Seal as it ran back all the way to Teddy's farm and hid in fear behind it. "What is GOING ON here?!" Teddy looked around the corner just in time to see a Hydra (Which HAD to have had its model file drastically increased) fall onto the groundwith all of its heads cut off. "Do you now see my real power?" said Lardy Bumpkinn, pleased as he had taken the nuisance away from his farm. "How did that get there?!" Teddy asked, desperately needing reasons. "I don't know, as soon as you started the game, it appeard at my farm!" Lardy Bumpkinn stated.

"Screw it!" said Teddy and rushed straight for the Sheep leader. The Sheep all crowded back as Teddy approached. "Fine!" Lardy Bumpkinn screamed. Teddy then promptly used War stomp and stunned Lardy for 5 seconds. This time he used to pull off a massive amount of critical strikes and bashes galore. Once the 5 seconds was up Lardy got 1 attack in, before Teddy used War Stomp again, doing the same bashes and critical strikes he had before. "OMG THIS IS SO GAY! You MUST be from Hero Wars or your moves wouldn't be so RIGGED!"

Sheep was Intelligence based, while Teddy was all out strength and threw a little into agility and intelligence. "OMG YOR SUC A N00B (I know that's spelled wrong)!!!" and left the game. "HA! I WIN!" Teddy said, loud and proud. All the sudden the map began to shake, and the map camera began to move back and forth frantically.

"OH NO!!!" Teddy screamed,"Jon must be trying to do cinemas with triggers again!" He looked back at the farm, it wasn't destroyed yet. "God, no!" He realized it would be foolish to try and destroy it, World Editor was going to crash soon. OmgWtfBacon REALLY didn't know how to do cinemas. "Crap... My men are still back at my farm..." Time seemed to pause. Teddy began dashing for his Farm.

(Will continue later, got to get off)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.