Favorite Character!

M

MapMaker

Who is your favorite character from all of the warcraft series, and why?

My favorite is Arthas because he's strong:cool:

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone likes arthas so much, i mean omg! He looks like a girl in the game! So ugly. I guess hes cool in the wc3 cinamatic tho with all his death armor and everything.

Anyway I like illiadin the best, because hes just cool he has wings and horns and hes a demon. Plus he's all evil like.

M

MapMaker

I don't know why everyone likes arthas so much, i mean omg! He looks like a girl in the game! So ugly. I guess hes cool in the wc3 cinamatic tho with all his death armor and everything.

Anyway I like illiadin the best, because hes just cool he has wings and horns and hes a demon. Plus he's all evil like.

Ya, the 2 most typical answers are arthas and illidan. i was gonna say grom hellscream, but i just decided to say arthas.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I like Teron Gorefiend, first deathknight (In wc2)

GO DEATHKNIGHTS!

Reaction score
I like spell breakers and sorceresses, because they have so much different kinds of useful abilties :eek:

Maybe my favour hero is some Dreadlord.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
May favorite Character of normal WC3 play is Trichondrius, or Varimatras. Corrupt, Evil, Backstabbing Vamps :nuts: hehe... Anyways, Arthas is too good for me. Cant stand that :D Only like the Evil one, but did you ever realise, that his legs are INSIDE that undead horse? It looks kinda funny :D

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Hmm... In Reign of Chaos, my favorite was Mannoroth, because he was so deliciously evil ^_^. Runner up is Malfurion.

In Frozen Throne, either Kael, Illidan, Malfurion, or Anub'arak was my favorite... can't decide.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Warcraft I: Blackhand; Tight name and he is coolio

Warcraft II: Probably Dentarg; Tight, mysterious on what happened to him (Either died in a human expedition or he was transferred into a lich following the destruction of Draenor) and he is strong.

Warcraft III RoC: Muradin Bronzebeard; Dwarf, Strong

Warcraft III TFT: Thrall; Orc, Brave, Strong, Tight lightning particle thingies

Books: Either Khadgar, Broxigar, or Anduin Lothar, they are all tight. :D

I might mention more of my favs l8r. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.