Favourite music composer?

Randor244

Reaction score
I'm a little curious about your favourite music composers. Classical, game music, movie soundtracks, anything :D

I have three.

Inon Zur:
A musical genius - the soundtrack of Crysis is my favourite piece(s) of music ever. He's simply brilliant - I have not heard anything up to date to match his work.

Hans Zimmer:
Well, what can I say? The legendary movie soundtrack composer. I just love his music, especially his recent composition used in Angels and Demons - simply beautiful.

Jeremy Soule:
One more game composer - and a really good one too. His Supreme Commander soundtrack made the game twice as good, he made Oblivion playable, and most of all, his Dungeon Siege II soundtrack made a beautiful game even better.

How about you?

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Bruce Faulconer
Made all the music that was in DBZ. Some of them are pure awesome

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Danny Elfman:
Composer of the original Batman theme, Nightmare before Christmas Soundtrack, Mission Impossible soundtrack, Spider-Man soundtrack, etc.

Frank Klepacki:
Composer of the Red Alert 2 Soundtrack

Dave/David Wise:
Composer of the Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 soundtracks

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Godspeed You! Black Emperor

they wrote the famous peice of music from "28 Days Later", called "In A Heartbeat", which was extracted from their song "East Hastings". A lot of their music has been used in "artsy" films throughout the world.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.