Crime Flier Blames Tabasco Spill For Caught Masturbating in seat on plane

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
LOL! @Sajin
hahahaha.

And what you don't know doesn't hurt. FireCat, maybe you've broken the law without knowing it. Maybe someone already jerked off/fingered while being right next to you!

So are you going to accuse your teachers, boss, relatives, etc., because they masturbate?
Sure, maybe in a public place, right next to a underage wasn't the best idea (only cause it's illegal), but nature calls.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
And what you don't know doesn't hurt. FireCat
I agree with this point lol

So are you going to accuse your teachers, boss, relatives, etc., because they masturbate?
Well, masturbation is a natural thing and I didn't said it wasn't as long as its private.

But Imagine a teacher masturbate in front of you in a bus hmm

I'm not Just going to sit there and stare at him or whoever doing it
while doing nothing.

wasn't the best idea
Yeah, I agree

Hehehehehe :rolleyes: @Sajin

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
hahaha, I'm not gonna lie I've gotten a few rubs in while I was in public, just enough to keep myself going. In all honesty who hasn't gotten an itchy crotch and did some "interesting" maneuvers to get rid of it? I could believe this tobasco story because I know I've done something similar.

As far as breaking laws, everyone does it, even you Firecat. Laws were invented by man, there is no outside force saying we can and can't do something. naturally we're oing to do something that others will not agree with. A good example, in the UCMJ (Uniformed Code of Military Justice, our own laws pretty much) it is unlawful to have any other sex besides missionary. Oral and anal sex is considered sodomy and is punishable under the UCMJ, not a heavily enforced law, but it's still there.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Bartuc, while I have to admit, I have had itchy times and some boners while in non-ideal moments, I've never whipped it out to scratch... >_> Usually it's hand in pants pocket and hope my pocket is big enough. Or just touch it out.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
haha, my bad didn't read that he actually had his junk out and all.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Bartuc, while I have to admit, I have had itchy times and some boners while in non-ideal moments, I've never whipped it out to scratch... >_> Usually it's hand in pants pocket and hope my pocket is big enough. Or just touch it out.

It's called playing pool xD

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Um. I said "touch it out". I meant to say "tough"... >_> I didn't see my typo.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.