Frostbolt is Permastun? Kewl

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
Lol, i went through 5 base skills to test this out but each time umm..

In short, my skills cause permanent "Stunned" buff on the target. I wrote a trigger to remove the stun, nothing happened, it still was on, i wrote 5 different spells to get rid of the stun, i changed stunned itself, and still, the target is permanently stunned.

What my goal is to change the art of a basic skill like frostbolt but it doesn't seem to be happening..What could possibly be the reason for this permanent stun with NO skills having any relation to stun?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Is the stun duration of the spell longer than 0? 0 causes an infinite stun effect.

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
i figured it out that far to where if i set the stun to .1 it lasts .1, but why would it cause stun to begin with? I removed all the buffs from the multiple skills that i used

BarzahdX

Reaction score
Don't base it off of a spell that has a stun, I like to use chain lightning(almost no cast delay), but then you have no animation. You could use shadow strike, I guess. There are probably a few more...

Verrak

Reaction score
Don't base it off of a spell that has a stun, I like to use chain lightning(almost no cast delay), but then you have no animation. You could use shadow strike, I guess. There are probably a few more...

acid bomb is the best target spell, that dosent stun

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
kk, thanks for the response guys. I was using chain lightning and removing animations before, but i guess ill do it again lol. Acid bomb though, i have to check into.

Verrak

Reaction score
kk, thanks for the response guys. I was using chain lightning and removing animations before, but i guess ill do it again lol. Acid bomb though, i have to check into.

U can make it slow attack speed, movement speed, armor, damage over time, direct damage change missle speed...its awsome

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
yeah im screwing with it now..ive been working on my RPG and i'm using it while testing out my boss fight.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.