Game: Each post will be a part of a continuing story

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
..."Damn", I went. What's up with all of those bunnies?
And, why do they all seem evil?
I guess, yesterday, before going to bed, I just shouldn't have eaten...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
shouldn't have eaten...

that bowlful of cigarettes with ketchup on top along with rock coke sprinkeled on top. (oh,jesus, where do i come up with that?). i started to go to the living room to get my...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Unfortunately, just when passing the kitchen door, ...

i heard a pounding noise andthen a HUGE growling, i nearvously decided that it was my cat. I then got my laser chaingun out of the drawer and set off for the door...

AceHart

Reaction score
...Too late!
There they were again.
Right between me and my really needed pills.
Only, this time, it would be different.
Of course, because, quite simply, I ...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
quite simply, I ...

took my chain gun and braced myself. when i was done, the bunny was practically a pile of dust on the floor. i finally got to my pills, took two and put the rest in my pocket. then i took a backpack and loaded it with ammo.
i finally got out of my skyscraper when...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I defintely couldn't go anywhere without my ...

watch that shot a laser beam out of it. so i hurried up stairs and got it. then annoyingly went downstairs again only to remember that...

AceHart

Reaction score
...getting outside wouldn't exactly be easy.
The windows all have those weird bars that you can't open in front of them,
and, as for the main door, well, ...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
as for the main door, well, ...

somehow, it had been renforced with a two foot thick titanium steel door with a 1024 bit encrybtion code to a 10 key code on a pannel by the door. might as well have been in fort knox. anyway, i decided, to get out of the house i had to...

AceHart

Reaction score
...sit down and relax first.
Now, with the pills kicking in, should be simple to come up with some idea.
Like, for example, noticing the Secret Yellow Mysterious Postit(tm) note near the panel...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
notcing the (cant spell word) (tm) note near to the panel...

... Suddenly, the TV turned on with someone inside it, it seemed to know i wasthere. As it spoke to me, i tried to exit the house but the door was locked and all the windows were... well there were no windows, the young girl approached me as i...

*Eastenders Theme*

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
girl approached me as i...

frantically looked around for some way to escape. She was coming closer...and closer, i pickedup my chaingun. then she turned into a hideous demon that was kinda floatingthere. I let it rip. the girl shrieked and then...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
the girl shriekd and then...

*Eastenders theme*

Ice froze over the door and came on to my hands. This time, the TV turned over to BBC 1 where doctor who was on. Gas mask childrencame out of the TV "mummy... muuuumy!... are you my mummy?", this time, i couldn't escape, i just tried to...

*Eastenders theme*

~Jindo

AceHart

Reaction score
...keep my last rests of mind together.
Simpler said than done.
Obviously, this simply wasn't the day to wake up and shoot Killer Slugs from Outer Space.
Instead, there I was, me and, actually, my ...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Instead, there i was, just me, and my...

*Eastenders theme*

brothers all coming towards me. With some luck the door crashed open and barney the dinosaur came in, i ran past him as they all jumped with joy all over the poor pink dinosaur. A scientist warped me to the future where i finally got to kill some giant space slugs, before i could, i...

*Eastenders theme*

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
before i could, i...

had to take some more pills. a couple of pills later i picked up my handy chaingun and started walking. A giant slug popped out of a hole and i was so surprised i...

AceHart

Reaction score
...I almost forgot to take it down.
Almost.
Stepping over its ashes, I just wondered: "When the hell will those pills start to work?".
Actually, having a look at the pills-box, I noticed...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
having a look at the pills-box, I noticed...

, out of the corner of my eye a sign on the box that said only take one per day. i was suddenly feeling drousy. theni fell asleep. wheni woke up i...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
w/e said:
before i could, i...

had to take some more pills. a couple of pills later i picked up my handy chaingun and started walking. A giant slug popped out of a hole and i was so surprised i...

err.. he was frozen to the door.. lol :p

when i woke up i...

*Eatenders Theme*

was in an ugly forest with stupid pixies and little bunny rabbits hopping around happily. Soon a loud thunder noise struck down on a tree and burnt it to crisp.
I decided that i would...

*Eastenders Theme*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.