gamestop giving beta keys to those who per-order

krainert

Reaction score
I'm usually quite fond of our laws in Denmark regarding online shopping, but in this case they're a pain in the ass; our laws demand that any product can be returned in its original state for an unconditional refund within the two first weeks of delivery which obviously eliminates the possibility of such a pre-order based beta access. I could order the game from an American store (which also nearly cuts the price in half), but then I'd have to wait another couple of days for the product to arrive after the release. Does anyone know of a store offering the game as a digital download?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a store offering the game as a digital download?

Im pretty sure blizzard itself will let you download it if you have a key, the question is if they will e-mail you the key when it ships or not

also amazon and other stores are following suit, but I don't think anyone has it for cheaper then $60

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty sure Blizzard will have it as a digital release the day it comes out. They don't lose anything really selling digital copies, not even much bandwidth cuz the downloader is just a P2P torrent app.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.