GE and SC2 Supposed Release

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
SC2 is really imbalanced in my opnion, so releasing a release date may either lead to a huge disappointment, or a bad sc2.
The game itself doesn't rely very much on micro, so people with low skill can easily beat a medium player. Take for example a zerg rush, if the medium player has two stalkers and decied not to get lots, then he loses right away. It can get pretty frustrating.

First of all, SC2 is not as imbalanced as SC1 was on release. There were LOTS of imbalances. I'm sure you can google it. I don't really think I get your example though. If a player got two stalkers and decides to not make more units, he will most likely lose, yeah.

Anyway, found a simmilar link on www.teamliquid.net: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/63394

chanta45

Reaction score
Uh hey Romek... Need like a housemaid or something? Send me that invite-a-friend and you've got yourself a 100% grade A Canadian lad to do anything you need! I can train riding beavers and harvest maple syrup, just, give me that key T_T

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
SC2 is really imbalanced in my opnion, so releasing a release date may either lead to a huge disappointment, or a bad sc2.
The game itself doesn't rely very much on micro, so people with low skill can easily beat a medium player. Take for example a zerg rush, if the medium player has two stalkers and decied not to get lots, then he loses right away. It can get pretty frustrating.

Zealots:100 Minerals
Stalkers:125 minerals/50 gas
Kicking there ass?: Priceless

For everything else there's micro/macro + Apm.

Seriously though. Starcraft wasn't picture perfect the first time it came out (It tool like what? 7 years?).SC2 will be the same.Blizzard is dedicated to quality not quantity,Why do you think they didn't make SC2 two years after Broodwar? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.