GE and SC2 Supposed Release

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
releasedatezoom.jpg

02:16:06:11 (who can't see the image)

2/16 = starts the beta test
6/11 = MAYBE sc2 release (is just a supposition)

Blizzard announce a full reset, which everything will be reseted... friend list, rank, ladder, profile, etc... Blizzard said too the GE are going to come in april

also a 'huge' pack will come with this reset and some peoples (like me :D) think the editor comes with :D also maps 3x3 and 4x4 come too

the reset data is 4/22 (Thursday) (i don't know if this is true or don't...)

I'm really anxious and hope that all these assumptions are truths, because I want to see with my own eyes (or mouse) how good is the GE

discussion? :p

Source

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter

03/12/2010 04:10:41 PM PST
Q. Are you guys still working on the Map Editor; and if so, what features are you planning to incorporate into the final piece?

A. Yes. We're still working on the Map Editor and currently working on the publishing system. We intend to release an early version of the editor during the beta so the map-making community can get a head start creating their own maps. This is going to be a stretch for us to pull off, but our hope is to get it out before the end of April.

Ah, Here I found it :) (Yes Its in the link the first guy posted, I just didn't see it.)

Link

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
i really want that reset + patch + editor >< omg omg... is soooooooo perfect o_o'

some Asian guys make maps with lots of fucking good things... like invetory like wow.. 460 + inventory slots... lots of abilities without trigger and all custom.. :thup::thup::thup:

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Awesome find on the image and dates. It's very possible that Blizzard would do that. Plus June 11th fits the bill of release that Blizzard has been saying they wanted, but time will tell.

PLEASE GIVE GALAXY EDITOR!!!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
SEX FOR ANYONE WHO GIVES ME THE EDITOR EARLY!

What? I'm irresistible ;) Even Renny says so! (No, that's a lie :()

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The editor IS coming out this month, that much we know...

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Just like we knew the beta was starting last summer? :eek:

Well, they gave their word, and if they go against it this time, they will lose just about all of the map maker community hype... Which they do not want. It will either come out on the 22nd, or within 1-2 weeks. If it doesn't, they're screwed aside from RTS'ers.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
i still don't have SC2... thats mother fucking bull shit...

chanta45

Reaction score
God I wish I was in the beta lmao, hope you guys are enjoying. Any of you in the beta post your maps on here! I want to see the new features, well second hand at least ^_^

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
SC2 is really imbalanced in my opnion, so releasing a release date may either lead to a huge disappointment, or a bad sc2.
The game itself doesn't rely very much on micro, so people with low skill can easily beat a medium player. Take for example a zerg rush, if the medium player has two stalkers and decied not to get lots, then he loses right away. It can get pretty frustrating.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in the beta. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.