Geese mate for life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay.

So one day, theres two Canadian Geese outside our office door. The door is glass, and they are trying to get in. I thought it was funny. Us engineers gathered around and watched the geese. Do you realize how big they really are? Makes me want to eat em, mmmmmm :)

Some facts about canadian geese:
  • Geese mate for life.
  • If one dies, the other usually does too.
  • Canadian Geese FULLY protected by law in ohio.
  • Our door is glass.
Okay! So, for the last WEEK, these geese are trying to get INSIDE the office! Ahhhh! Why?

Inside office = Warm nest

Aight aight. So every time I go outside, they hiss! Geese hiss??? I GUESS SO!

They have nested near our office complex. Okay, so soon we will have LOTS of geese.

Now, get this. Goose? He hides behind the concrete wall, outside my window.

Except his head.

Like a periscope.

He spies on me daily! Every moment I look up, HE IS THERE. I can't take it anymore! Spies! That stupid goose stares at me ALLLLL day. I am going crazy.

I have included an illustration. Goose. Behind wall. Outside window.

Please help,

Ryoko.

Attachments

• SPYING.jpg
    SPYING.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 462

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
...You...are one unique individual, Ryoko! :p Did someone for get to take their meds today?!

No, seriously: That has to be both annoying as hell and hugely funny! :D Take a real picture!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!

I feel sorry for you. My recent happening is that a stupid woodpecker keeps pecking out of our house...and they're protected by those dang tree huggers of PA.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ahhh, this is almost as good as the mouse hunt of '04! Yeah geese hiss, case in point, Ken, when he was like 5 and was at the park and geese hissed at him, and he hissed back, and they ran him down and bit his behind. So, moral of the story, whatever you do, don't hiss back.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA

Good luck with that man, but maybe you'll need 2 hamburgers, those geese are not that dumb to take only 1 :D

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Looks like a solid plan to me. Good call on that double chee, maybe you catch him in half the time that way? Make sure the half naked chick has the bike running already to cut down on get away time, those geese are fast when they get going LOL

M

Marksman

Lol, very good plan. it reminds me of that one steven king movie, where he sling shots a pepsi can at the switch on the wall, and then the monster bat thing gets groundup, and then the rats are all eating it, and then....anyone know what I'm talking about?....ok, nvm....

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I like your plan Ryoko.:D

Same thing's going on with me and my cat. Bastard sits outside my sliding glass door peaking her head in and staring at me. I had it open the other day to get some air in and she got on my bookshelf and did nothing but stare at me.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Enemy Sighting This Morning!

Marksman said:
Lol, very good plan. it reminds me of that one steven king movie, where he sling shots a pepsi can at the switch on the wall, and then the monster bat thing gets groundup, and then the rats are all eating it, and then....anyone know what I'm talking about?....ok, nvm....
Ummm... I know in 'IT' the kid sling shots the clowns head, and a chunk comes off.... I don't remember rats or pepsi can though :D

Attachments

• IM001528.JPG
    IM001528.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 468
M

Marksman

Then there are 2 movies with slingshots that steven king made. Think the one i saw was...um...graveyard, something. Had the word graveyard.

EDIT: Graveyard Shift!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok we need another Ryoko one in the Hall of Fame. He was one interesting guy that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.