Crime Girl, 10, is raped, battered and buried alive… but crawls from grave to Id attacker

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
article-2046462-0E46981A00000578-582_233x471.jpg

A 10-year-old girl was allegedly raped, beaten unconscious and thrown in a shallow grave – but she crawled out and told police who her attacker was. Her father James told the authorities that the ordeal took place at the hands of her 21-year-old cousin Dennis Quilaton. She said he took her to a grassy area a few kilometres from her house in Magpet, in the Philippines, and sexually assaulted her. It is alleged that he left her for dead in a grave covered in banana leaves.

But the girl emerged, bruised and covered in blood, and went to a neighbour’s house for help

Last edited by a moderator:

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Wow. I hope the girl will be able to cope with this outrageous injustice. And I hope this sick guy can still be helped; And if not, may he be protected from his own perverted desires and not commit such a crime against a human life ever again.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
He'll probably get a plea deal so the prosecutor can maintain a high conviction rating, get 15 years in low sec with possibility for parole after ten.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Holy Crap! They will probably make a movie out of that one.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy, Strong little girl.

(Ghan Bomb!)

Switch33

Reaction score
He'll probably get a plea deal so the prosecutor can maintain a high conviction rating, get 15 years in low sec with possibility for parole after ten.

Depends i think it's probably more than that since it was attempted murder after the rape and beating etc.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
I hope she grows up to kick so much ass.
She has potential.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Anyone saw Mr. Pedobear anywhere?

On topic:
Damn, she's strong. How can this man even do this to a young little girl? That's just dumb... -.-

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Disgusting litle fucker! Hope he gets what he deserves.

And I hope this sick guy can still be helped
Sure.. The first priority that they should be concerned to help this fucker
that is "get his nuts chopped off!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.