Glaives of Wisdom? it is posible in GUI? can i request this?

Lifee

Reaction score
Spell from DotA called Glaives of Wisdom,

Nortrom's Glaives are enchanted by his experience in magic. If he kills a hero, he will permanently steal 1 intelligence from it. Damage type is pure.

Level 1 - Deals 15% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 2 - Deals 30% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 3 - Deals 45% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 4 - Deals 60% of your intelligence in bonus damage.

Cooldown: 3/2/1/0 seconds.

Casteable/Autocastable

Bonus damage shoul be shown in the overhead just ike a critical strike on the target unit with teal color.

+1 int on the killer, -1 int on the target killed. (text in red color)

I am not directly requesting this, i would like some guidance on how to make this, but if someone can make this spell for me and post it on the spell section i would be more than gratefull with you guys.

No dude, thats not the real spell from dota. Glaives of Wisdom only deals % of your intelligence in attack damage. The other spell you are talking about is called Last Word.Its an aura and if an enemy hero die in the range of this aura,even if you are NOT the killer you will gain +1 int ( in green text ) the enemy willl gain -1 int ( in red text )

Edit : The aura also have other effect ( if enemy unit cast a spell he will be silenced for 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds at last level,i dont know if u know about the aura that gains +1 int to silencer when enemy hero die.Just want let you know that effect ISNT from the Glaives of Wisdom.

Sonic

Reaction score
No dude, thats not the real spell from dota. Glaives of Wisdom only deals % of your intelligence in attack damage. The other spell you are talking about is called Last Word.Its an aura and if an enemy hero die in the range of this aura,even if you are NOT the killer you will gain +1 int ( in green text ) the enemy willl gain -1 int ( in red text )

Glaives of Wisdom also gives and takes 1 int from target and adds to you, even you didn't learn the Last Word

Lifee

Reaction score
Omg dude, i have been playing more than 5 years dota... you cant lying me, take a look at this pictyre and dont talk next time when you dont know !

dotade.jpg

Sonic

Reaction score
Omg dude, i have been playing more than 5 years dota... you cant lying me, take a look at this pictyre and dont talk next time when you dont know !

dotade.jpg

I know it but Glaives of Wisdom can steal int too, even you haven't Last Word learned

Lifee

Reaction score
I know it but Glaives of Wisdom can steal int too, even you haven't Last Word learned

No dude,you cant steal int with Glaives of Wisdom.Do u want screenshot of its description too ? and then maybe tell me where does it says it steals intelligence. Or you mean dota is bugged ? If u want we can test that ;)

rafaxik

Reaction score
Well, if it helps you any, I coded Glaives of Wisdom in JASS. It's not import friendly, but I hope it'll help.

Here's the main trigger:
Code:
function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
    if GetTriggerEventId() == EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT and GetSpellAbilityId() == 'A08E' then
        return true
    elseif GetTriggerEventId() == EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ATTACKED and GetUnitAbilityLevel(GetAttacker(), 'A08E') > 0 then
        return true
    endif
    return false
endfunction

function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Effects takes nothing returns boolean
    local unit attacker = GetEventDamageSource()
    local unit attacked = GetTriggerUnit()
    local real damage = .15 * GetUnitAbilityLevel(attacker, 'A08E') * GetHeroInt(attacker, true)
    local texttag tag = null

if GetUnitAbilityLevel(attacked, 'B024') > 0 and GetUnitAbilityLevel(attacker, 'A08E') > 0 then
        call DisableTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())
        set tag = CreateTextTag()
        call SetTextTagText(tag, "+" + I2S(R2I(damage)), .023)
        call SetTextTagColor(tag, 50, 165, 205, 255)
        call SetTextTagPosUnit(tag, attacked, -.15)
        call SetTextTagVelocity(tag, .0355 * Cos(90 * bj_DEGTORAD), .0355 * Sin(90 * bj_DEGTORAD))
        call SetTextTagLifespan(tag, 1.)
        call SetTextTagPermanent(tag, false)
        set tag = null
        call UnitDamageTarget(attacker, attacked, damage, true, true, ATTACK_TYPE_CHAOS, DAMAGE_TYPE_DIVINE, null)
    endif

set attacker = null
    set attacked = null
    return false
endfunction

function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    local unit target
    local trigger effects = CreateTrigger()

if GetTriggerEventId() == EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT then
        set target = GetSpellTargetUnit()
    else        
        set target = GetTriggerUnit()
    endif
    call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent(effects, target, EVENT_UNIT_DAMAGED)
    call TriggerAddCondition(effects, Condition(function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Effects))
    call TriggerSleepAction(2.)

call DestroyTriggerBJ(effects)
    set effects = null
    set target = null
endfunction

function InitTrig_Glaives_of_Wisdom takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom = CreateTrigger()
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ATTACKED)
    call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom, Condition(function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Conditions))
    call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom, function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Actions)
endfunction

Here's the trigger for when killer kills a unit and gets INT bonus:
Code:
function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death_Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
    return GetUnitAbilityLevel(GetKillingUnit(), 'A08E') > 0 and not(IsUnitIllusion(GetKillingUnit())) and IsUnitType(GetDyingUnit(), UNIT_TYPE_HERO)
endfunction

function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    local unit killer = GetKillingUnit()
    local unit killed = GetTriggerUnit()
    local texttag tagKiller = CreateTextTag()
    local texttag tagKilled = CreateTextTag()

call SetHeroInt(killer, GetHeroInt(killer, false) + 1, true)
    call SetTextTagText(tagKiller, "+1 Int", .023)
    call SetTextTagColor(tagKiller, 255, 0, 0, 255)
    call SetTextTagPosUnit(tagKiller, killer, 0)
    call SetTextTagVelocity(tagKiller, .0255 * Cos(90 * bj_DEGTORAD), .0255 * Sin(90 * bj_DEGTORAD))
    call SetTextTagLifespan(tagKiller, 2.)
    call SetTextTagPermanent(tagKiller, false)
    call SetHeroInt(killed, GetHeroInt(killed, false) + 1, true)
    call SetTextTagText(tagKilled, "-1 Int", .023)
    call SetTextTagColor(tagKilled, 255, 0, 0, 255)
    call SetTextTagPosUnit(tagKilled, killed, 0)
    call SetTextTagVelocity(tagKilled, .0255 * Cos(90 * bj_DEGTORAD), .0255 * Sin(90 * bj_DEGTORAD))
    call SetTextTagLifespan(tagKilled, 2.)
    call SetTextTagPermanent(tagKilled, false)

set killer = null
    set killed = null
    set tagKiller = null
    set tagKilled = null
endfunction

function InitTrig_Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death = CreateTrigger()
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH)
    call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death, Condition(function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death_Conditions))
    call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death, function Glaives_of_Wisdom_Death_Actions)
endfunction

Spell from DotA called Glaives of Wisdom,

Nortrom's Glaives are enchanted by his experience in magic. If he kills a hero, he will permanently steal 1 intelligence from it. Damage type is pure.

Level 1 - Deals 15% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 2 - Deals 30% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 3 - Deals 45% of your intelligence in bonus damage.
Level 4 - Deals 60% of your intelligence in bonus damage.

Cooldown: 3/2/1/0 seconds.

Casteable/Autocastable

Bonus damage shoul be shown in the overhead just ike a critical strike on the target unit with teal color.

+1 int on the killer, -1 int on the target killed. (text in red color)

I am not directly requesting this, i would like some guidance on how to make this, but if someone can make this spell for me and post it on the spell section i would be more than gratefull with you guys.

Just to everyone knows:
Glaives of wisdom DOES NOT gives you int when you assist to kill or kill some hero in Dota.
You gain int when you do it whenever you have LAST WORD ability, which bestows aura which buffs enemies heroes.
So, the trigger must check if dying unit has specific buff (Last Word buff)...

Prince.Zero

Reaction score
Its very easy to do

But you gotta go read some tutorials about hashtables or gamecache

You need an event where your unit is issued an order
just so you check whether your autocast is on or off
then inside the hashtables we store the handle id of our current trigger , a number next to it and false or true deactivated/activated
then when we attack , we check if our value on the hashtable is true
after that we create a trigger event damage taken to check if the targeted unit has our designated buff to trigger the effect.
our trigger must be disabled afterwards and cleared later on.

It's very simple. If i got time i'll make it for you and post it.
Why can't i upload a spell btw? :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.