Greetings

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
How have you been? What´s new in your life?
Uh, "getting older" sums it up pretty well. In the moment you take it as a compliment when someone thinks you're under 18 you SHOULD be worried about your age lol.

I'm not around here very often anymore, kinda became a stalker over the last few months. But I just had to crawl out of my cave when I saw this thread. :p

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Oh my! Your that awesome model developer! <3 your models. You never know me but, nows your chance!

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
It's been a long time! I thought you already moved into THW, but you came back here. Well it's good to hear..

I know you don't know me much, but long ago I was just like any other newbie with 0 rep. Now, so much has changed..

By seeing this thread it kinda put be 2 and a half years behind the present (lolz)..

Welcome back!

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Romek... thanks for the warm welcome. indeed, we haven't met as you became admin/super mod after I left. But who knows, maybe now we'll get to know each other. :)

2-P... tell me about it. It's nice when people say you're 18- sometimes, because you can evade some trouble. However it was really frustrating when I went last month to a club here in Cluj and the bodyguards asked me how old I was... and I was like "say whaaaaaat? :nuts:"... I showed him my ID and he started babbling :p idiot!

BlackRose... my geometry skills suck even today (stopped modelling when I stopped moding in Warcraft 3). Thanks 4 the compliment though, and I'm glad you enjoyed my models! <3

jona... deepest apologeze but I don't remember you... :( Much has changed, and given your reputation level, can't say you are newb now, can I? (not that I call people newbs or noobs because it's not nice, fair or productive).

Oh yeah, did I mention I got my driving license three months ago? Check attachment pic for more details...

-Daelin

Attachments

• driving_medium.jpg
    driving_medium.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 258

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I want your license, your not looking at the road :mad:

LOL :p

FYI this is Orc_Tamer you remember me?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> we haven't met as you became admin/super mod after I left.
I became a mod in December, and a super mod about 2 weeks ago. :p

> maybe now we'll get to know each other. :)
Yeah. =)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Hello, Daelin! I remember you. I fully expect you to no have a clue who I am, though, so don't worry. :p

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Tamer...I obviously remember you. How could I forget you? :>

Darthfett... I actually remember you. Atleast your nickname looks awfully familiar so we've definitely intersected around here. Good to see you are still around. ^^

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, Daelin, as I told you over Yahoo, I was sure you'd come back :p.

One thing I notice is that you are paying less attention to your English than before xD. You had a really serious tone in your posts back then, but now you seem more... relaxed.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Nobody knows me but welcome back :D

Obviously, who could forget Tamer? Yes Daelin from your post 1 of this thread to your post 29 of this thread you seem more relaxed... ehem...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
Cosmin... hellooooooooooooooooooooo, i am back as people's buddy buddy, not as the big bad moderator who needs to keep things in order, or earn some population respect. Right now I'm just a user like everyone else, who btw quit modding, and is here for some relaxation and fun.

-Daelin

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.