Hardcore Mode WoW

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Because, unlike Diablo2, people pay monthly for this.

Paying monthly only to die and have to start over doesn't appeal to most people.

D

demon

yah. Bad idea on Blizzards part.(it was also a bad idea to make the fee for WoW so hi. It made me stop playing because it was such a ripoff)

R

red_rabit

man us pore pll we ant got all that extra cash so i just went and bought guildwars lol gets boring after awile thow .

you can gain up to lisen to this 20 lvs i repeat a total of 20 lvs thats nothang it cept be busey for like 3 days then i beat the game if you want to wast your time just get on the net and get on the helper and help ppl instead of wasting a couple hundred of dolars on W0W or 50 bucks on GW :rolleyes:

Kenak

Reaction score
Demon, they did monthly fees because of what they are constantly doing for the community with all of the updates, additions of content, etc. There are hardly any MMORPGs that don't charge a monthly fee. Guild Wars doesn't, but that barely qualifies as a MMORPG (didn't seem like they added much content either).

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Think of it this way:

There are much crappier MMORPGs that cost the same or even more than WoW does.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
ToonTown Online
Rating: 0.5/10
Review: Chat system sucks! Bad Gameplay
Price: $10/Month

Runescape
Rating: 3/10
Review: Crapy Graphics, got a 3 because it can be fun at "Certian" times and imbalanced classes like hell!
Price: 2 options, F2P and P2P $5/Month

WoW
Rating: 9.5/10
Review: Good everything mostly except you need a good video card and inbalanced classes.
Price: $15/Month

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
red_rabit said:
man us pore pll we ant got all that extra cash so i just went and bought guildwars lol gets boring after awile thow .

you can gain up to lisen to this 20 lvs i repeat a total of 20 lvs thats nothang it cept be busey for like 3 days then i beat the game if you want to wast your time just get on the net and get on the helper and help ppl instead of wasting a couple hundred of dolars on W0W or 50 bucks on GW :rolleyes:

wow... This is off topic, but can we please start speakin english here please?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Um dude do u ever play any online games? Every one talks crapy, i can read it.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
You would have ot know the game a bit to know what some of us are saying...

Anarchy online! (Yay-ish)
Rating: 7/10
Review: Nice graphics, masses of items/clothing and classes, long game play potential.
Price: Free for basic game, can get boring in a month or so. Then $7-$20 or so a month. Depends on how many expansions you get. (There are 3, will all, its great game)

Graal (My first mmorpg)
Rating: 6/10
Review Great side scrolling game, based off of legend of zelda (game boy style) great customobility for characters looks. You can even design your own heads, shields, armor and colouring to import. You can also submit levels/areas/homes/weapons/spells. With a few creative people on a server its a lot of fun.
Price: $5 a month but after the pay to play was added a lot of people left and the game whent down the crapper.

as 2 the above.. i play a l0t of online games, i use punctaction... not any of our aren't grametically incorect. :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
i play a l0t of online games, i use punctaction... not any of our aren't grametically incorect. :p

Wow, I think you just murdered the English language.

Freeplay

Reaction score
I dont mind the fee. its only 15 bucks. but i still dont agree with it. i suppose without the fee money they cant come with new patches and such. u gotta give a little to get a little i guess

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
red_rabit said:

I own Guild Wars, WoW, and most other MMORPG's.

WoW is clearly the best ( though I dont play anymore...I still pay for it... )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.