Snippet Hashtable Alarm

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> 4D array, lolz.
That's not going to work.
[ljass]saveInteger(43, 5, 0, 0, val)[/ljass] would be overwritten by [ljass]saveInteger(4, 35, 0, 0, val)[/ljass]. Similar applies to the other two indices.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You can make a 4D array with a single hashtable.
Yeah but not an unlimited one. But I see your point, as unlimited 4D arrays with hashtables are not possible even with multiple hashtables because of the limit. In fact, you could do an n-dimensional array with saving and loading hashtable handles to hashtables ... if only ... T_T

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
This script would be useful if the limit was much higher, something like 10000 and so we could use dynamic hashtables as dynamic N dimensionnal unlimited arrays (and for some crazy reason you found a use xD)

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Yeah but not an unlimited one. But I see your point, as unlimited 4D arrays with hashtables are not possible even with multiple hashtables because of the limit. In fact, you could do an n-dimensional array with saving and loading hashtable handles to hashtables ... if only ... T_T
How does kingking's example not handle all of that? (As long as you know what n is).

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
How does kingking's example not handle all of that? (As long as you know what n is).

Yeah i have to reckon that i was more rushing than really take a better look about it, just because it was kingkingyyk3.
I suppose this script could be approved, but it's not up to me.
I simply wanted to give my apologizes, it's definitely not that useful but also not totally pointless. (personal opinion ofc, i don't have THE truth)

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score

Anachron

Reaction score
This really is completely useless. I can't even try to point out any situation where its useful.

Btw, also this is that fast and easy made that everyone could do it on is own.

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
This really is completely useless. I can't even try to point out any situation where its useful.

Btw, also this is that fast and easy made that everyone could do it on is own.
Theorically it has a use, but well i'm to lazy to explain more, believe what you want i won't change your mind anyway.
Yes it's simple, but like some other scripts.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.