Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know, i dont know any celebrities so maybe i have and just didnt notice.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Depends on how well known someone has to be to be considered a celebrity.

I grew up with a girl that now does cosplay/modeling.
Two of my uncles manage bands (I got to meet some of the members of Matisyahu and watch a concert from the side of the stage, one of them was tour manager (?) for U2 at one point in time).
I've met the members of House of Heroes at a concert.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
My uncle is a rich millionaire in canada, lol. But i wouldnt count him to be a celebrity, and i actually never met him in person. But my parents are talking with him from time to time.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I backed into Viggo Mortensen's truck in town once. I've met him on a few occasions as well, but those were far less interesting. I've also met many elected officials on federal and local levels around the northwest. Ben Stein's around here somewhere too, but that guy's a douchebag.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I have met some important business/tech people.. but not exactly the kind that would show up in magazines/newspapers

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
How was Viggo? From what I've heard, he seems nice? Like he stays away from the "celebrity" life and all that.

Haven't really met any celebrities though hopefully I will be able to on at least one of the film sets I go to, lol.

Saw Tina Fey at NBC in NY.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How was Viggo? From what I've heard, he seems nice? Like he stays away from the "celebrity" life and all that.

Haven't really met any celebrities though hopefully I will be able to on at least one of the film sets I go to, lol.

Saw Tina Fey at NBC in NY.

He's nice, I guess. I've never had any extended interaction with him, as I didn't sit around and tell him I ran into his truck. I know he's really aggressive about trespassing, which is sometimes annoying because he owns a lot of land that used to be federal or state, and has a lot of easement roads on them that he apparently shut down.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
my mom went to high school with Pat Monahan, and I had the lead singer of War of Age's mom as a physical therapist, but that's as close as it gets

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.