Having any other problems?

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
But, it still shows two groups of mods, one which is significantly older than the other.

It seems as the forum software make difference betwen moderators and moderators ^^

The first group shows all that have a specific forum to moderate, for example 56k in the we forum or AgentPaper with his hosted forum.
The second show everyone who is a member in the moderator usergroup, they don't need a forum to moderate.

I will hide the second one for now, let see if I can make something better later.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I remember Rad becoming Mod at WE help zone, and I also remembering him being removed. Was he just added?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Dtere said:
Yup, i need to know some information on where it was under. If you could reply back conan and tell me some details about this, i'll put it back up. Or if anyone else has some specific details on this. Reply here.

Whoops. Didn't know that post. Seeing as you aready have it settled, you don't need the info.

Sorry about that, if I would've known you needed the information at the time I would've given it to you, just didn't notice the post. =[

N

ndoubleyou

Can't post on SBH forum

Hi.
I'm a new member, and can't post on the SBH forum (I know.... ((((yawn)))... to most of you)
There's no 'new post' Icon at the top of the page.

TIA

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.