Having any other problems?

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Any other problems that you notice wrong with the forums? Please place comments in this thread for time being. We will try to get to them as soon as we can.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The Merry Chrismas Logo

Graphic Zone gone

Tutorial Site not working

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Detre thanks for adressing any issues.

If you need me to step in or dont have the power to make a change, let me know.

Until then, I leave it in your hands.

The "World of Warcraft" and "Jass" forums need to be re-created. Conan can probobly give you details of what the titles and descriptions read, and where they were.

PM if you need anything, or find me on MSN / silkroadforums. I dont read as regular here. :D

[EDIT]

Dtere, I saw posts about this here, in tech support, and general.

So I made a place specifically for this in the site discussion forum, and linked it on my news posts.

If we could nudge all rep and post adjustments into one place, it would be easier.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=29001

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, i need to know some information on where it was under. If you could reply back conan and tell me some details about this, i'll put it back up. Or if anyone else has some specific details on this. Reply here.

Also... I will be leaving the post / rep adjustment page here. DO NOT post in the other thread that Ryoko made. If your rep/post count has already been adjusted your just causing more garble in the other thread. Basically, i'm giving you guys priority over regular members on getting you guys done first. Thanks for your patience guys.

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll work on the Jass forum and WOW forum.

The merry christmas logo and tutorial site is being worked on by Ryoko and Logical1.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG DOUBLE POST ! Duh !

Damn... (Dtere = Administrator) NOOO! RUN ! Someone in power!! :banghead: :D

Don't argue with or contradict Admins/Mods

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to note I bet the adjustment to the maximum size of posts was changed back. Just posting here to put it on the list.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
seems that there is a small bug in the tutorial section...
Code:
Warning: fopen(logs/searchwords.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/helpme/public_html/world-editor-tutorials/search.php on line 1531
Unable to write to log file (logs/searchwords.log). Check that you have specified the correct log filename in your Indexer settings and that you have the required file permissions set.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
phyrex1an said:
Usergroup Manager, edit the group Special Members and set Usergroup Options/Viewable on Show Groups to Yes.
That whould do it ^^
And this is for vb 3.5.4.

Thanks, fixed.

-Edit-

But, it still shows two groups of mods, one which is significantly older than the other.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.