Help with ability idea...

BrokenX

Reaction score
Hey I was just opening my editor, and when it finished loading i was thinking is it possible to make a ground unit fly ? like ... superman hes on the ground right then hes all flying is that possible for a unit ? ground unit to fly... only like the whole unit would be like a different angle like they wouldn't be straight up ... they would be looking at the ground and flying... is that possible?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
if you're looking for a place to start, you could start by looking at the demon hunter's metamorphosis ability.

units cannot look at the ground and fly unless they either have the animation for it or you create a new animation for them.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Go to the Object Editor and change the unit's flying height to higher than 0 and change their movement type to flying. Of course, for grunts and skeletons and all those type of units, they'll be walking on air....

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
if u mean an ability that does u htis u rgonna wann make a default ability that does nothing and then add a trigger to that ability so it increse the height of the person, and i got a question i wanted to make a flying unit float just above the ground so melee units can hit them how would i do that?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Change their "Combat - Targeted as" to Air, that way, ground units who can't attack air will not be able to attack them.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
wow that simple, thanks

S

Suicide_Note

why metemorphesis.... the first ability that comes to my mind would be druid of the talons bird form.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.