Hero Ideas

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
True.
Browsing through a spell thread or two can still help the brainstorm process.
You can edit spells to fit a theme, and I'm sure scramble together, assuming 4, spells.

Good luck KaerfNomekop :) !

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Onk the Hammer Master:

[First Skill]: Hammer Throw (Active-Point)

Hero can throw a hammer at a point dealing damage to anyone that is 200 units far from hammer. Hammer's speed decreases over time, and when hits units. After hammer landing, hero can pull off the hammer (with the chains he grabs) towards him, and damages again the enemies.

(The chain is nothing than a "rope like" lighting between hero and hammer dummy)

[Second Skill]: The Spin (Active-self)

Hero for X attacks damages all units in 300 area around him. Allies get 15% of damage done.

[Third Skill]: Hammer's Steal (Passive)

Every damage made, even from spells recovers hero's X% and X/2% of damage in hp and mp

[Fourth Skill]: Hammer Master (Semi-Active-Self)

Active: Hero for 15 seconds can use the first skill with 3 seconds cooldown and move along with the hammer, does not need to pull off the hammer and mana cost is greatly reduced. Also his hammer steals same mana as hp.
Passive: Every 6 seconds he is able to knockback the unit he hits, dealing +100% attack damage sending it back 300 units in 1.3 seconds.

keychup

Reaction score
Granite Golem

Rock Throw: Deals X damage to a target unit and stuns for Y seconds.
Growl: Slows units by X% and reduces armor by Y for Z seconds.
Stone Fists: Each attack has X% chance of dealing Y times critical damage and stun for Z seconds.
Harden: Increases your DEF by 1000 and grants you Spell Immunity for X seconds.

Simple, yet very efficient.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I think I'll make keychup's Granite Golem first. It's the simplest one. I know it only needs customised abilities, so it should only take about an hour to complete the whole thing.

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
@Inflicted: It's not that simple to make a hero that's balanced with all the others I already have. The skills themselves take about half an hour just to get right, not to mention the hero's stat gains, damage etc.

I think I'd like to end this thread here - there's enough ideas to keep my brain sharp. Moderators?

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
You can (Or at least I can) close your own threads.
At the top right, there's an option called Administrative v.
Then there's an option to close the thread.

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
@WolfieeifloW: I don't seem to have that option.

@NoobImbaPro: You mean the Unknown Object? That seems extremely complicated from your description. I guess it's even worse for me - I need them to make sense :p.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hahahahaha, its all up to first ability. Enter or Leave/Enter again gives a curse. There are 5 curses each one has 20% chance to affect a unit so is 100% to get a curse on entering the area casted. Third ability improves stats based on primary ability, and rescales the chances or first ability. That's all.

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
How bout:
The Ritualist (Ranged || Intelligence)

Skill 1:
Lifeblood: Passive:
His very presences causes dying enemies in 800 AOE to relinquish a blood shard when they fall in combat.
The Ritualist can collect these shards for later use in rituals.
Collecting a shard also restores 1% of max mana and hp.
Cannot heal if Ritualist has max shards, one shard is gained every 8secs if no shard has been collected in the last 30secs.
Enemy heroes may collect the shards as well but gives no benefit to them.
Max of 5/8/12/15 Shards

Skill 2:
Voodoo 101: Instant cast, single-target
Places a curse on the target periodically mini-stunning the target and damaging them,
the damage and stun-duration are fixed but the duration increase per shard used.
Max of 2/3/4/5 shards used

Skill 3:
Silent Slice
: Instant cast - no-target
The Ritualist cuts his own arm bleeding out 15% of his max hp over 3secs and combines it with his blood shards to silence all foes in an 600 AOE around him for:
2 Shards: 0.75secs || 3 Shards:1.5secs || 4 Shards 2.25secs || 5 Shards 3 secs
If the ritualist has 1 shard or less he bleeds out 20% of his current HP for the full silence effect.
Max of 2/3/4/5 shards used.

Ultimate skill: Cast Time - no target
Tartarus' Sacrifice: The Ritualist spends 5 bloodshards in a terrible ceramony to
summon a daemon from Tartarus. The daemon takes on physical form by consuming
25% of the Ritualsits max mana and 10% of his max HP. Once the Daemon is summoned all units within a 500AOE of the daemon are slowed ) by its malicious intent for half their movement speed.
If the ritualist picks up a bloodshard while the daemon is summoned it will heal both the Ritualist and the Daemon for 3% of max HP/Mana. The Daemon also has an
ability to sacrifice 5% of its own max life to heal the Ritualist for half the amount.

Sounds complicated but it's just a compact hero. I think I may just make this hero for myself since I think it would be lank fun to play:shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.