Hero lever condition.

Kayoss666

Reaction score
how would one make a condition based on the level of the unit. i am trying to make a class change at level 10 by entering a power circle region. i know how to do all but the unit has to be level 10.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
how would one make a condition based on the level of the unit. i am trying to make a class change at level 10 by entering a power circle region. i know how to do all but the unit has to be level 10.

The condition is an Integer comparison.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Integer Comparison:
Unit - Level of (Unit)

It's not under 'Hero', which might seem odd. It's under Unit, because units (although not level-able) do contain preset levels.

Trigger:
  • (Level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 10

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Integer Comparison:
Unit - Level of (Unit)

It's not under 'Hero', which might seem odd. It's under Unit, because units (although not level-able) do contain preset levels.

Trigger:
  • (Level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 10

This is wrong.
The unit level is something different then the hero level.
A hero has infact its hero level and a unit level which is by default 5 for all standard heroes.

The unit level is used to determine the amount of experience the unit is giving heroes upon death, it is also used to specify immunity to certain spells like charm for example which cannot hit units above level 5.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I'm aware of the usage of experience distribution with the level of units for Hero's.

I have used unit level to accurately obtain Hero levels in the past, perhaps I have an old version of the editor, idk.
What do you suggest though?

Alternatively you could use custom values or a Hashtable to add an integer value every time the Hero levels up. That way you will have a variable storing your Hero Levels at all times. Not very efficient though I suppose.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you are mixing something up, there is indeed a function to get a heroes hero level and the unit level is definitely not equivalent.
Code:
(Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
(Level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
These two lines are directly taken out of the editor and are definitely not the same.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
My version does not have this:

And the other function seems to work for both :/

But i'm assuming that you have a newer version, and that you have the solution.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
My version does not have this:

And the other function seems to work for both :/

But i'm assuming that you have a newer version, and that you have the solution.

Thats fairly impossible since i know this action exists since frozen throne came out. I dont know if it was there in RoC since this was too long ago but i can promise any version of frozen throne got it.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
it exists

2012-03-04_2210.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.