Hive Workshop

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
The problem with Hive is that it is so big it cannot be moderated efficiently. Otherwise its a decent place to get resources from.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The problem with Hive is that it is so big it cannot be moderated efficiently. Otherwise its a decent place to get resources from.
Well, the problem with The Hive is that its moderators are inefficient.
Hive < Fail

Fail > Hive
That's like saying:

1 > 2
2 < 1

Knight7770

Reaction score
It goes for quantity over quality sometimes though.
You mean the members go for quantity over quality sometimes. The moderators certainly do not.

P.S. Daskunk, your avatar looks like the same one that HeretoDLstuff (from the Hive) has.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
You mean the members go for quantity over quality sometimes. The moderators certainly do not.
Dependind in which section your talking about, as far as I know as long as the maps english, does not contain an error, and credits the original maker if its not thiers, its allowed. For skins, though, thats not the case.. But yes, its mostly the members like that.

P.S. Daskunk, your avatar looks like the same one that HeretoDLstuff (from the Hive) has.
Does he have it copyrighted? Will I be aressted for using it?? :eek:

Knight7770

Reaction score
(Im heretodlstuff on the hive, btw. Its my account there. The avatar was made specially for me....)
That is awesome :thup:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Wc3c is good if you want to see some amazing maps and systems. If you go there looking for help you'll find none.

Hive is there for amazing resources, that's its main thing.

And thehelper is here to, well, help...

Overall they all balance each other out, I wouldn't say one is better than the other.

That's for those who think some are better than others.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Well, the problem with The Hive is that its moderators are inefficient.

Well there is a flood of maps per 20 minutes. It is kind of hard to moderate those maps, and a few quit because they were tired of moderating sucky maps that were submitted. :p

punwisp

Reaction score
For models and some maps go to hive, for tutorials and some critizm go to w3c go here for help.

D

Doomwulf

No need to worry.
I'm sure it will be back. It's probably Ralle's ISP acting up again. Unfortunately, he's most likely asleep at this time, so he probably doesn't even know yet.

Go tell Earth fury to let me on the hive we got some shit to talk abbout...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.