Horrible Evening

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
OMG OMG.

Here it is.

We had fights Saturday night right right? They are in Akron, which is about an hour and ten away. But we found out its 21 and over only, so Ken and Nicole can't go. So I wasn't going to go.

Well the guy putting on the fight is the guy I do side work for. He calls, and pleads for me to be their, because he was flying up from Georgia to put on the fights.

So I got yahoo directions to this club in Akron. The yahoo directions were WRONG, WRONG WRONG. They had the wrong exit number.

So I took the exit, directions said continue 12 miles. I got lost in the damn GHETTO of Chagrin for about an hour and a half. I was so angry. At one point, four people came up to the car at the intersection, and harassed me for weed. For whatever reason ( an Acura in the ghetto? ) they INSISTED on it, and would go away.

So, I was pissed, I knew I had missed half the fights, but I had no idea how to get there, so I had to go home. And decided not to go. Now, I'm 1.5 hours late already.

Guy calls again asking where I am at.

So Okay. I got new directions from mapquest, which were RIGHT! WOOT!

So I drive an hour and some out to Akron AGAIN, and I get to this club some 2.5 hours late. Get this? This club is DRESS SHOES ONLY. What kind of fight event doesn't allow sneakers? I told the guy. I WORK for the promoter of this show, and I'm supposed to be here. I'm a member of Team Griffonrawl. Bouncers didn't give two - seriously, he just mock me. So the bouncer has headset, right? He says 'Let me ask the manager'. Says NOTHING, looks at me and says 'Guess what? He said no.'

So I stand in the lobby of this club for 45 more minutes until the promoter was walking through and saw me. They still had to argue to get me in. Guy says 'Hey I'm just doing my job'.

GUESS WHAT? Fights are over. Stayed at the club and downed two long islands. So its time to leave.

The group splits up and most leave the lobby. I was told to follow the silver SUV. THERES FIVE SILVER SUV!?

So I followed the wrong SUV. Got lost in Akron now. Drive around for over an hour lost in Akron...I was so hardcore lost. Plus Akron has four-lane roads, that are not interstates throughout the town? THEY ARE ONE WAY! I didn't know, I was driving down a FOUR lane road, the WRONG way, with jail breath. OMG. Did like two U-turns, OMG! And I didn't understand why everyone was flashing their lights! No wonder- you've got to be kidding. One way roads are the stupidest idea come to pass. Ever see the movie with Chevy chase, where they drive around the london square like 5 times and can't get out?

Across all the bridges and ramps, I see the exit to go home. But I don't know how to get there! I also saw and adult bar in the distance.

So I decided, WHICHEVER ONE FIRST that I find, is where I go. Home, bar, or the restaurant I was supposed to meet the others. Please lord, deliver me unto the titty bar. Where some young girl will pretend I'm funny, attractive, and worth listening to. I got 140 bucks in my pocket that could be yours. I found the exit first. Sigh.

So I get home about 3 am and out almost 2 tanks of gas. I got to see half a fight on a small TV in the lobby. The next day, got hell from the woman. She had a 'horrible' night dancing, and its all my fault because I canceled plans. OMG OMG

I no longer consider myself a smart guy. Heh.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Damn man that does suck.

SD_Ryoko said:
So I decided, WHICHEVER ONE FIRST that I find, is where I go. Home, bar, or the restaurant I was supposed to meet the others. Please lord, deliver me unto the titty bar. Where some young girl will pretend I'm funny, attractive, and worth listening to. I got 140 bucks in my pocket that could be yours. I found the exit first. Sigh.

LOL you sure do love your skin bars Ryoko, dontcha?;)

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHH! I know it's bad, but these stories always make me laugh. How the hell you always gettin yourself into this stuff?? But seriously, that does suck, I HATE the being lost feeling or being in an area you are extremely unfamiliar with. When we first moved here I got lost and was tryin to turn and get home and before I knew it I saw a sign that I was in a town I KNEW was 45 minutes away from where I wanted to be ARGH! And that was without 4 guys hasslin me for weed! All I can say is good job on a night well survived! HA HA.
oh oh yeah, we have a club that's dress shoes only. thing was though? Guys walkin in with dress shoes but the rattiest shirt and old jeans. whatwhat?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure words can describe what you have experienced.

You can't even get any loving as consolation, since your girlfriend is pissed off at you too.

If I were you, I would go to some isolated open space and yell the F word as loud as I possibly could for as long as I could.

Kilik

Reaction score
ROFL!!!!! That was one of the funnist things i have ever read LOL!!!! Btw couldn't you have taken the bouncer??

1JadedJen

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHHA! I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I clicked on the Posh link and saw that on the first page is a directions link. Things that would have been helpful YESTERDAY!

1JadedJen

Reaction score
NICE, tara reid. although I heard she had her chest done and there was some pretty bad scarring left over. At least that's what they said when she accidentally dropped her top on the red carpet and didn't realize it until after photographers had gotten their photos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.