Discussion How old are you guys?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
36 - I think I am the biggest geezer here which is not a bad thing since you really want someone my age responsible for a site like this :D

Sargon

Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
But I <3 the Jeep. I kill myself in it regularly. Sometimes it roll. Or fall off the bridge. DOH. It too fast.

That sounds SO FUN. I might need to get that game just for that.

It's like driving the Warthog in Halo 2 during a free-for-all game. you probably won't kill anyone (no gunner), but it's just fun to jump over hills and roll over and stuff. :p

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea yea!

But with jeep you can pick up two gunner dudes too :D BUT - if you fall off bridge? You gonna kill all 3.

Last night tom and I were in a 30 man server, so its bout 15v15

And Tom, myself and four others climb into apache helicopter

I'm all like, "yea yea yea go go KICK ASS" thinking it was gonna rule.... but numbnutz pilot crashed it on the deck before we even got off the aircraft carrier and all six of us died

DOH

You can give the demo hell before ya buy it too.

Attachments

• bf2screen1.jpg
    bf2screen1.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 362

Sargon

Reaction score
So how many vehicles are there for me to potentially crash?

I'm thinking that I really need to get this game. Crashing vehicles is fun.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well in the demo...

Apache -2
Blackhawk - 6
M-28 Tank -2
Abrams tank -2
Jets (2 kind?) - 1
Armored Personel Carrer - 5 (goes in wata too)
Rubber boat w/ onboard motor -2
Jeep <3 -3

Then they got 50 cal stations, and SAM stations, artillery.

Each vehicle has 2 kind of weps, some missles, targeted/smart missles, mini-guns, machine guns, mortar round, etc.

But demo only has 1 map.

// PS

Jeep has horn, so HONK if you dRiVe like ryoko!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
1JadedJen said:
LOLOLOLOL
So how's the drivin been goin Alexander? Run anyone over yet? ;)

Do cats count? >D

The Helper said:
36 - I think I am the biggest geezer here which is not a bad thing since you really want someone my age responsible for a site like this :D

Everyone just try to humor Grandpa... He doesn't get to sneak into the Old Folk's Home's office that often to visit us anymore :(

NOT! Just kidding with ya, Grandpa :) We wuvs you.

Sargon said:
So how many vehicles are there for me to potentially crash?

I'm thinking that I really need to get this game. Crashing vehicles is fun.

I used to play Grand Theft Auto 3 and cheat to get infinite health JUST so I could steal cars and drive them around.

Second level was my favorite. Found this crazy as all hell ramp where you could drive under the street to gain speed, and then jump the auto-shop. SO MUCH DAMN FUN! I also got really good at driving STRAIGHT at the water, and rolling out just in time to save myself from drowning, but letting the car go engine-roaring off the bridge and into the water... So sweet, man.

GTA3 is like crack for people like me.

Hmm... And Jen made a comment about my driving, and then I go off on how I used to love doing insane stunts with cars...

Irony?

Sweet. :cool:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Sargon said:
That sounds SO FUN. I might need to get that game just for that.

It's like driving the Warthog in Halo 2 during a free-for-all game. you probably won't kill anyone (no gunner), but it's just fun to jump over hills and roll over and stuff. :p

Classic. Me and my friend do that on a regular basis in Blood GUlch.

One time we did all vehicles, got three ghosts in one tree, and all 8 warthogs on top of one base. Got a tank up there too. Played that game for about 5 hours straight, doing only that. LOL.

Alexander said:
Second level was my favorite. Found this crazy as all hell ramp where you could drive under the street to gain speed, and then jump the auto-shop. SO MUCH DAMN FUN! I also got really good at driving STRAIGHT at the water, and rolling out just in time to save myself from drowning, but letting the car go engine-roaring off the bridge and into the water... So sweet, man.

Best thing to do? In GTA: VC, get a bike, smash it up, drive it on the ramp that goes up to the building so that it's slow-mo and you burst into flames. Looks so damn cool.

Sargon

Reaction score
@Ryoko: Hehehe. Gotta love the horn. And that's a lot of vehicles o_O

XXXconanXXX said:
Classic. Me and my friend do that on a regular basis in Blood GUlch.

One time we did all vehicles, got three ghosts in one tree, and all 8 warthogs on top of one base. Got a tank up there too. Played that game for about 5 hours straight, doing only that. LOL.

o_O How do you manage that? Use the Warthogs as ramps for the tank?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Sargon said:
o_O How do you manage that? Use the Warthogs as ramps for the tank?

Mainly luck. We were messing around, and I got the tank on top of the other right next to the base, then it went on top.

Took us 30 mins to get all three ghosts to stay in the tree. I accidentally died one time on top of the tree, and my legs/arms/head were all disconnected from my body.

All 8 warthogs? Took us a LONG time. We put he tank up against the base, then rode this hill on top of it and slid onto the base. Took us a while. I only got 3 while he got 5 up there. T_T

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Halo? I love doing mad stunts in that game.

Getting vehicles onto the top of the base isn't that hard actually, there's a special trick involving a rocket launcher and a driver driving the jeep head on into the base (*evil grin*)

But you want to know what's better than crashing a vehicle? Roadkill. Whenever I feel like being stupid I park a banshee in the middle of nowhere and sit by with a rocket launcher. Whenever someone goes and sees "Oh look, there's a banshee!" and goes over to board it....KABOOM! Banshee goes flying off into the horizon and the geek's cursing at me for killing him. Good times, good times.

Yea, tanks can get on top of the base if you do it right without even doing much. Once to get my coward little brother out of the base I plugged a tank on top of him and chugged grenades down a few random holes. He didn't come out...alive.

Once I parked a Warthog on top of a rock and started picking off people with the turret. That was until a guy got ticked and used a sniper rifle (because he couldn't get to the rocket :D)

But BF2 is bigger and better at this sort of stuff. My cousin has the demo.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
if you have the sword, get an enemy banshee by you, get in the passenger seat of the hog, and when the banshees near press attack and hold, then get the bansheeto fly hig, you, when you get out of the hog, will go in the air witht he banshee or to where it was. you must not let go of the atack button.

anyway, on thime i was driving scorpian and i was hit by the bullet of a ghost. I flew across the ENTIRE course going so high that i could have gotten on the mountains (this was in blood gulch). I landed on, in the base. killed myself in thee later. I got a hog up there by going in the air and having an enemy shoot a rocket under me. ahhh, what fun.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol i dont know how this got to halo, but a kick ass thing to do is get 2 scorpion tanks ( on halo 2) and go to coagulation, now flip a tank completly over so that its weels are up in the air, then drive the other tank on top of it like a ramp, make sure all the wheel are touching the bottom set of wheels, now heres the fun part, go to the bottom tank and flip it , if u did this righ the tank on top should go into a flippin frenzy of death

but anyway, im 99 looking for a hot 15 year old babe... any of u know any?

I

IMoutOFnames

im twelve your all older than me :( but your all gonna die first haha sucker :p

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
A little edit on my creepy comment..

If your 30+ But running the site, your good to go (in my wonderful opinion)

But if your just casually on and your getting near 30... You might wanna take up golfing or fishing.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Jimpy said:

But if your just casually on and your getting near 30... You might wanna take up golfing or fishing.

or professional domino placing...

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
Jimpy said:

ROFL.

on TFT there was this 43 year old guy that was swearing at everyone, casue no 1 was as good as him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.