How u become a admin?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
You have to have a long standing service to the forum, act maturely on the forums, etc. Most of it is pretty obvious. Ask TH for specifics; he's the one who decides.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
um....................................

who th?

edit: i accdentally said ts sry

zll7

Reaction score
You pm him... And this should have really gone in general discussion... Not a good start if you want to be an admin. :D

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
(that is the sort of thing to ask that will not elevate you to admin status ;) )

Perhaps you should ... look around a bit? He will probably see this and respond personally (we had a similiar post about trying to become a mod recently in general discussion or something).

Act maturely (having website exp. helps a lot too), be knowledgeable about this sort of thing (computers and video games, etc.), be polite to others and kind to noobs ... new members, sorry, b-net slang sticks for a while. Use Proper Grammar and Spelling! Without it, I'd say you have 0.000000000001% of become an administrator ...

Btw, how much of this site have you looked into? You aren't even a special member yet (moderation powers over your own posts, primarily), and have some negative rep, so I'd try and aim a little lower than an admin ;)

If you stick with this site for a while, the grammar, knowledge, and politeness should come naturally. Your typing should adjust almost automatically as YOU adjust to this site ...

Don't flame anyone! "Flaming is like the special olympics; even if you win, you are still retarded"

Usually, you start out as a new member, then rise in ranks and become a special member, then after you have picked up a lot of maturity and knowledge, you are usually appointed to become a mod. THEN, after hanging around for a while (and usually when another admin leaves) and helping people, you become an admin (muahahahaha).

So, I'd say, first thigns first: Work on grammar and clear that negative rep :shades:.

Btw, I am a major grammar cop; even if I don't say anything, I will remember it and automatically lower my opinion of you (subconciouslly, of course :p).

Alert! Alert! Code 57 - B at sector 12, quadrant 4! Outbound on S. 42 Ave.!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
act maturely on the forums, etc.

Damn, I'm screwed! -.- YOU RUINED MY DREAMS, SILVER!

;)

Prometheus

Reaction score
lol

lol, and one more question, how do you get the green bars or the reds ones by your "posts"? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Prometheus

Reaction score
how come you have -1000?

how come you have -1000?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I pick the administrators. They are usually long time members of the site - people I trust implicitly. There is really no guide I can give you - the answers in this thread are good information though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.