Huge Campaign Ideas - Need Help

stavious

Reaction score
Good job digging up that map :D . Are the Xs suppose to be where the portal can be located or what?

And about the Draenei: common... it was obvious, everybody guessed it :rolleyes: .

Anything.

Reaction score
stavious said:
Good job digging up that map :D . Are the Xs suppose to be where the portal can be located or what?

And about the Draenei: common... it was obvious, everybody guessed it :rolleyes: .
Dig up? I made it XD

Nope. The X's are the possible weak-points to the Horde.

It was a great opporitunity for me to make un-funny jokes about Naga being the new Alliance race, who cant wear pants, and the females have four weapon slots - one for each arm.

I also knew other things about WoW, which I probably shouldn't release, because my sources are unreliable. I did know about the Qiraji mounts and Ability tomes WAAAAY before Blizzard released information about them. You see, I'm one of those people who play to find out everything about the game. I've been to Hyjal, the secret troll village, and other secret things before they patched them up :(

Back to your campaign.

Your best bets for the portal are Dreadmist Peak and Razorfen Downs, as I see - the only places with possible demonic influence.

Or you could use the Cleft in Orgrimmar, with the Searing Blade cult and Taragaman / Bazallan.

stavious

Reaction score
Anything. said:
Your best bets for the portal are Dreadmist Peak and Razorfen Downs, as I see - the only places with possible demonic influence.

Or you could use the Cleft in Orgrimmar, with the Searing Blade cult and Taragaman / Bazallan.
I'll consider this thanx :D . The campaign never really stats where they events take place exactly, so if it is important for the players that could just be simply added to make it more specific and according. Thanx for your aid and the map :) . Ask more questions if you got any (everyone) ;) .

K

Kadgar

--sorry i ment Icons. so is there anyway i can help? I mean i want to do icons i have 2 in the makings and 1 finished.

stavious

Reaction score
Kadgar said:
--sorry i ment Icons. so is there anyway i can help? I mean i want to do icons i have 2 in the makings and 1 finished.
Send me the finished ones and I'll see :) . I already got smith_s9 for the icons (and he's really good ;) - check out some of his stuff) so I don't think he'll need help. But post up on of your icons here so I can see your style and decide. Thanx for wanting to help the campaign :) .

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.