HuK, Ra or Sase in EG?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Rumor has it that one of these players will join EG. I guarantee that it won't be Ra, I highly doubt it that it will be HuK... Sase is the leader of MeetYourMaker's SCII team (yeah the DOTA Gods that is where you recall MYM from)

It is blowing up the streams and interwebz.

Personally the only player I think might join EG is Sase, his desire to be at the top is enough to push him to into one of the more ruthless teams.

Still, is one of them does join EG... I will be impressed. Season 3... hm... interesting. A lot of teams are remaking their players. A lot of old pros aren't pros anymore. A lot of new names are coming. Thrilling isn't it ?

It is nice to see that the great bash in the beginning of the season wasn't as big as last season's...

Oh the joy to be a part of an ever evolving internet community centered around the pvp, there is always something worth disusing other than balance QQ

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Of those three I'd rather have Sase. I don't really like EG, and I want HuK to stay on Liquid.

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to join EG? There's that iDra thing there...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Actually when we exclude the asshole managers of EG who give a really arrogant, dark and vile look for all the players, EG has a lot of talents. The fact that they have kept iDra for soo long must speak enough ^_^

Personally I don't like EG's managers but I like the players.

I hope It is just rumors. Sase is too talanted to go to EG.... then again this atmosphere might just be what he needs.

Whatever the case IF anyone does go to EG I just hope it doesn't happen the same thing what happened to Demuslim.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Sase deserves something better than EG, Huk is already in a great team and WhiteRa won't join them.

Face it EG, you suck :/

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? EG is an incredible team. Idra, InControl, Machine and DeMuslim. <3

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> It's not the players, it's the managers.
The players are the main part of the team though, and the reason people even recognize EG.

> Must have been an offer you can't refuse...
> LiquidHuK becomes EGHuK. Damn it.
:eek: LiquidHuk had a nice ring to it. I like EG though, so good luck to him there. :p

celerisk

Reaction score
> the reason people even recognize EG

is that they have that one player that makes you go "Could you turn that camera some other way for a second?".
That's it already.

And, while that same "player" follows Bloodcount's Session 2 to the letter, I've yet to see anything that would pass as creative play.
Compare that to TLO for example, who, quite literally, tried everything and anything, including the coffee machine.

> LiquidHuk had a nice ring to it

Yeah. What the HuK happened there???

Team Liquid is, without any doubt, the very bestest teamest everest.
They may not have the most wins, or even the best players, but it's the best team.
That one team that everyone knows about. (Even if you can't name all 7 members :p)
They simply are that one iconic leader that everyone else tried and tries to imitate (with the exception, perhaps, of SlayerS).
With great success for some and more limited for others.

Well, HuK, of course, has all my best wishes.
The Dark Side is no match for HuK. No worries there.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why people are so angry with Team EG's managers? Is it the whole thing with Puma, because I feel that's greatly exaggerated.

celerisk

Reaction score
> greatly exaggerated

You're on the Internet. That's what passes as normal there.

On a slightly more serious note, they got HuK. Can't be all that bad a management :p

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
> the reason people even recognize EG

is that they have that one player that makes you go "Could you turn that camera some other way for a second?".
That's it already.

And, while that same "player" follows Bloodcount's Session 2 to the letter, I've yet to see anything that would pass as creative play.
Compare that to TLO for example, who, quite literally, tried everything and anything, including the coffee machine.

You don't have to be creative to be good. IdrA is good, and a nice person IRL too.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>Can anyone tell me why people are so angry with Team EG's managers? Is it the whole thing with Puma, because I feel that's greatly exaggerated.

Yeah sure, it IS greatly exaggerated. Like celerisk pointed out, this is standard for the internet, HOWEVER people generally love drama ^_^

The reason why I am not a huge EG fan is simple and not worth pointing out.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anybody read that thread at team liquid, thats incredible.
Though i must agree with some, EG is trying to become the best team not by practise or dedication but by the power of money, buying all the great players of other teams simply because they can.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6ySMaqXQPgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySMaqXQPgY[/video]

LiquidIdra, anyone? :p

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I like all the unfounded biases in here :D

At any rate, I don't really care.

Team EG is a good team. Team Liquid is a good team. Team oGs is a good team. Team <insert name here> is a good team. Team iNsomnia, though, is the bestest teamest everest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.