I seriously need to find a game

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I srsly need to find a game and chilax with it.

Please throw random ideas at me. It doesn't matter if it is free or if it costs. I have some spare cash anyway.

Just anything, you have played and liked... please post it here. I have been searching for a game for almost a month now and nothing came up.

I do have a thing for side scroolers and RTS games, but everything you can think of is more then welcomed.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Google trackmania. If you get a chance to go to a PC store, search through the Budget section. There are really great games out there that just didn't make it big.

Try Startopia, original war, evolva, Arena Wars, the Tomb Raider series, etc.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The best game I have ever played is real life. It has great graphics, no system requirements, perfect AI, and the NPCs are really a lot deeper than in other games. The only disadvantage is that you cannot reload after you fail, and there are no respawn points.

But seriously, play the least games possible and go out and meet people. Best advice I have.

Also try some of the older call of duty games. I loved them.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 (or MW2 when it comes out), GTA 4, Dead Space.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Baldur's Gate 2!!!

Star Wars - Knights of the old republic.

I like RPGs. :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I was going to suggest Dungeon Siege or Dungeon Siege 2, both are epic games.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the ideas. I think that I will try Dungeon Siege and freespace 2. The other games, I have already played and aren't something I would like to get back to (not that I don't like them or anything. I just play a game non-stop for 2 months, become really good and then leave the CD to rot)

EDIT: Bronxernijn, each day I go out with my classmates, or friends. The thing is that there are a coupple of hours per day I spend on the PC(perhaps 2-3). I do prefer to play something then spend them on skype or MSN.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the ideas. I think that I will try Dungeon Siege and freespace 2. The other games, I have already played and aren't something I would like to get back to (not that I don't like them or anything. I just play a game non-stop for 2 months, become really good and then leave the CD to rot)

EDIT: Bronxernijn, each day I go out with my classmates, or friends. The thing is that there are a coupple of hours per day I spend on the PC(perhaps 2-3). I do prefer to play something then spend them on skype or MSN.

Well, if you get Dungeon Siege look for the one being produced by Xplosiv, I got that copy for $10? I think.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
thanks :) When I said that I have some spare cash I didn't want to sound that I want to spend my savings xD

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I srsly need to find a game and chilax with it.

Please throw random ideas at me. It doesn't matter if it is free or if it costs. I have some spare cash anyway.

Just anything, you have played and liked... please post it here. I have been searching for a game for almost a month now and nothing came up.

I do have a thing for side scroolers and RTS games, but everything you can think of is more then welcomed.

Try the new nexon game called 'Dungeon Fighter Online'. It's really popular in Korea and Japan and it has just recently been released. It's a side-scroller/action/rpg game and it is much much better than MapleStory.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Freespace 2.

Quite old, but the gameplay is absolutely addictive. It's a space fighter commander, where you go on missions destroying enemy (shivan) warships, recon missions, defense missions, and even extremely epic blockade missions. The whole world you fly in is a huge 3D space area.

Freespace+Freespace 2.

Two of the best games ever created.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.