Icecrown Citadel 5-mans revealed!

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Rejoice! Blizz have released some details on the Icecrown Citadel raid! Link

The Alliance gets to bring Varian and Muradin to tag along, but the Horde only get Saurfang? Regardless of how awesome Saurfang is, can't we bring Thrall along too? :(

All in all, sounds awesome - a few familiar faces making a comeback. 12 encounters, and 12 (from my count) boss figures - no mention of Saurfang the Younger & Bolvar Fordragon though... perhaps Valanar, Keleseth and Taldaram will be a single encounter, I'm gonna be pissed if Bolvar and Saurfang the Younger don't make a reappearance... :mad:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
It's been ages since that. Also, I had a slight idea it was him but wasn't sure.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
So Icecrown citadel wont be a raid? Or is there 5-man dungeon and a raid? I sure hope so. Doing hard content with 5 people feels wrong.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
So Icecrown citadel wont be a raid? Or is there 5-man dungeon and a raid? I sure hope so. Doing hard content with 5 people feels wrong.

There will be a raid - Icecrown Citadel will be composed of 3 five-man instances (each being unlocked in turn as you complete the previous, I'm not sure of whether this unlocking process automatically occurs once the final boss of the dungeon goes down, or if completing various stages of the epic questline will be a requirement to advancement) and a 10/25 man raid, with normal and Heroic versions of each boss.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.