If life was like DOTA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Slaughter said:
If life were like DotA, would there be leavers?

One word answers this: Suicide.

If life was like dota, life would be like dota.

DUN DUN CHA!

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
If life was like DotA, the world would be flat, the sky would be black (simply black, no stars, just oblivion), haughty, immature (somewhat obviously), rude 11-year-olds would rule, and my best friend would be a grotesque, 2-D monster (at best).

P

PandarenLord

If life was like DotA... we'd all be trapped in a strange place where the wealth class system is noob (low), newb (middle), 1337 n00b (upper), we'd see ourselves from a third person view, we wouldnt feel pain, after being slaughtered hundreds of times just to come back to be slaughtered again, oh and I wouldnt be there!

Siefer

Reaction score
If life was like DotA... we'd all be trapped in a strange place where the wealth class system is noob (low), newb (middle), 1337 n00b (upper),

Sounds very accurate...

If Life were like Dota, many many people would be rich, with no market inflation.

There would only be one crime ever commited, mugging.

Court Cases would proceed like this:
Judge:"Did you mug this person?"
Murder:"|)13 |\|(_)|3! 1 0\\/\\/|\| Y0(_) 4|\|Y71//\//\3!!!"
Judge:"n00b! Bet you won't talk so tuf on 1v1"
Murder:"|3|21|\|9 17"

Z

ZeRo.O

If life was like DOTA, I'd kill myself only to realize that I respawn like 30 seconds later......

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
If life were like DotA, suiciding would cease to exist, since everybody would be afraid of being hated, banlisted, flamed, and pwnzor'd upon dying.

If life were like DotA, I would spend this dollar on a bunch of junk at the dime store, put it in a bag, and hope it turns into a powerful item.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
if like were like Dota I would hit Alt+Q+Q+Q
if life were like Dota i wouldn't sleep in fear of a horde of enemies killing me in less than 1 second with their rapiers that are as big as claymores :p (from "uberfoop"'s post)
if life were like Dota youd have to download a hell of a lot of lives before you can play it for a day or two then have to restart.
if life were like Dota and it was your 100th time commiting suicide you would never get to 101 becuase you would wait in oblivion untill the next version.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If life was like DotA, i would click the "menu" button, pick "Exit", exit B.Net, walk away from the computer and sleep.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
If life was like DotA, I could upgrade my defences :)
If life was like DotA, I'd have drawn first blood.
If life was like DotA, I could merge my phone and sock into an ultimate item.
If life was like DotA, I would have a health bar over my head.
If life was like DotA, there'd be a site to download all the new versions.

Z

Zero R.

If Life was Like DotA, I'd kill myself so hard I'd die. Then someone would have the great idea of reviving me, which I'd just live.
If life was like dota, I'd like, waste my mana on teleporting.
If life was like Dota, I would see myself in 15 different versions, and in 2 special editions, not to mention getting myself played by everyone over and over again.

If life was like Dota, I don't think Life would be so good anymore. Not that it was good in the first place.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
If life was like DotA I will understand I only have to kill anything.
If life was like DotA I can't sleep else I got killed.
If life was like DotA I must hold guard to defend my life.
If life was like DotA I will take Rylai Crestfall and I will cast Frostbite on your legs and I press Alt + Q + Q + Q.
If life was like DotA when game starts I will press Alt + A.
If life was like DotA I will see my healthbar over my head.
If life was like DotA the president would be IceFrog and we will assasinate him with 100 millions of Drawven Snipers.
If life was like DotA Goblin Techies will place those ******* land mines to blow up humans.
If life was like DotA there will be a forever jail in which it contains all banlisted players.

+rep to the thread starter

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
If life was like DotA, I'd have a leaderboard blocking 1/5 of my view.

If life was like DotA, I could only drink out of a bottle of water exactly 3 times.

If life was like DotA, pieces of paper with words written on it would be worth a fortune.

If life was like DotA, everyone would be rushing to the rivers for power-ups.

If life was like DotA, fountains would be attacking nearby people on the streets with massive green fireballs. :D

If life was like DotA, people would be walking around yelling out "-cson","-ma", and "omg newbz dota roolz".

M

Mogri

If life were like DOTA, we'd all be kicked before it started. No downloaders!

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
If life was like DotA suing would be a thing of the past just kill them.

If life was like DotA giants will kill you and your family only to notice you spawn in an abandoned island.

If life was like DotA trees would be on the wanted posters.

If life was like DotA my straw would do 500 dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.