Im getting in the SC2 Beta

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
I hope they allow some form of continuous processing, or allow events to happen faster than every .01 seconds. If so, it will allow some really cool custom action games to be made. Also if they can shorten the processing delay when using the arrow keys.

Oh and don't worry. SC2 will be hacked so freakin fast, youll be using the editor the next morning.

I plan on importing all the WC3 models into the SC2 engine.

Reaction score
> I plan on importing all the WC3 models into the SC2 engine.
The thing is that the games use completely different engines.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I don't think that will be needed.

They claim to have a bunch of models and i am sure they will have a few from warcraft 3 also. (The ones they figure we would want the most).

xigon

Reaction score
Uhmmm....
Can I see any proof?
Alot of trollers back at the B.net forums say they got beta keys and all that but they just want attention.
I do believe that you might of had a beta key but to show off of it like this is doubtful.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be against any agreement you sign to get into the beta, prevent you from leaking information? :confused:

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
Usually it's the Alpha that hast he non-disclosure agreement. Beta shouldn't have the same problem.

As for the 07 blizzcon tickets, I got them too-- But I used my beta key for Wrath of the Lich King. I wonder if It's reusable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.