Im getting in the SC2 Beta

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
And blizzard said the beta will come with the world editor, so when beta comes if you'd like to ask any questions just post on this thread, beta doesn't come for a while though.

I CAN'T WAIT!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
thanks, i just can't wait for the world editor, don't worry though im sure they'll either do a small public beta or a contest for free beta keys.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
though guys there is a slight chance im not in the beta (so slight it's near impossible) cos i got the beta key from the 07 blizzcon and they said some keys might not be used for the beta, but they said don't worry it's likely not to happen. I can't find the quote but im sure you've heard it already around some sc2 fan sites (they said it on blizzcon08)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
And video.

And for GODS SAKE..!

Post MILLIONS of screenshots of the SC2 Scripting language and Editor!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
if im in you won't begin to belive how many pictures ill be posting... especially on the editor lol.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
well, I am going to bug you for hydralisk screenshots and their abilities so be prepared :p

kingbdogz

Reaction score
blizzard stated the beta will not start this year but in 09, prolly jan or something.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Wait, since you got inside info, when are the plans for SCII to come out(end of 2009?)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hm.....i know is shloud have saved up to buy a ticket for blizzcon.....unfortunetly I was broke last year....

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Oh I would give anything, damn.... At least your totally cool I will have a few questions for sure, thanks.

OMGedDude

Reaction score
wewt, a b-day present for me (if it comes out in april). remember to post lots and lots of screens and vids about the scripting language :). A must-see

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wut. It comes out in 09? -_-' Damn. I was hoping for Dec. 3. At least, that's what I've been hearing.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Well, they haven't said yet. So if they pulled a stunt like that everyone would be very surprised. but it would be sweet. lol But Most likely next late of next year. At least it is expected to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.