System Income System

Fluffball

Reaction score
I guess you could... but it would have to include free population spots, but i can't think of a map where this would be needed

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Build your empires use something like that, you build houses and every peasant of type gives X gold. Peasant are indeed not created but are in leaderboard as an integer!

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I guess you could... but it would have to include free population spots, but i can't think of a map where this would be needed

Have you ever played genesis of empires or heroes and empires? Basically the idea is you build a house, and then over time more citizens enter the area, and then you gain money based on the population. Something like this is good for the "empire building" type games that try to be larger in scale.

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hey fluffball making demo maps shows them what you are capable of

some people dont bother reading triggers because they are lazy....me.

but i did :eek:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could really minimize the second trigger by doing something like:

Code:
Incomeadd
    Events
        Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        For Each Integer A from 1 to 10 do Actions:
          Loop - 
             Player - Add income[(Player[Integer A])] to (Player[Integer A]) Current gold
             Player - Add incomelumber[(Player[Integer A])] to (Player[Integer A]) Current lumber

Fluffball

Reaction score
I made this system early on, about 3 months ago, when I had no idea about mapmaking, so don't blame me for not knowing about some shortcuts

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I think you had all the CC you could have, 3 pages for CC, that's faily enoguht, and when you post tutorials, dont post them if you dont want people to tell you what is wrong with it. And saying ''i made this trigger 3 months ago whn not knowing how to mapmaking'' will only make your tutorial go down and get graveyarded.

Good luck!

Fluffball

Reaction score
Yes... i understande, but i meant that since it has been done 3 months ago, it means that over time, i have improved it, a lot.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems like you're submitting a lot of leaky systems to these forums for no particular reason :p

Try and learn about leaks and stuff before you submit these. They won't get approved if they bug up, leak, or are innefficient.

Fluffball

Reaction score
Tell me about the leaks and bugs, and I will do my best to fix them... As for the "no reason" part... I believe this site is for helping other people and asking for help... I just thought at least one person would find it useful... if not, i can stop submitting.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me about the leaks and bugs, and I will do my best to fix them... As for the "no reason" part... I believe this site is for helping other people and asking for help... I just thought at least one person would find it useful... if not, i can stop submitting.

Oh. Keep submitting. Just not inefficient, buggy stuff which could be made in 30 seconds.

You seem to have obvious 'bugs' (Such as that center of map thing) which could have easily been avoided if you read over the trigger once.

It seems that you just make some random trigger quickly and submit it as a system.

Fluffball

Reaction score
I'm sorry if they seem bad, as I am still learning (Just learnt to proof-read triggers). Even if you think you know everything you still have something unexpected to learn about.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> I am still learning

You should test your 'system' before submitting them. As far as I know, the trigger in this thread will not work (at least for the code that you posted, haven't checked the map). And the problems have been addressed and corrected for you but you still have not updated the first post. So why bump if you have not update? (Same goes for your other threads).

Please do not let this post leads to a flaming thread. They are just opinions.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
> I am still learning

You should test your 'system' before submitting them. As far as I know, the trigger in this thread will not work (at least for the code that you posted, haven't checked the map). And the problems have been addressed and corrected for you but you still have not updated the first post. So why bump if you have not update? (Same goes for your other threads).

Please do not let this post leads to a flaming thread. They are just opinions.

All the triggers will work right except for the player text message income report, it is an unefecent trigger but it does do what he intends it to.

Ps. Romek is right to a point, for some one who is exspereanced in makeing this type of trigger like my self it would take less then a few minutes to make this entire system, but if your new to this type of thing it could take a lot longer to do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.