Interview! What questions?! THEHELPER EXCLUSIVE :D

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
-Will it be possible to create entire custom atmospheres. Such as making the map feel like something completely different. Such as making a map have the "warcraft" feel instead of the space feel.

That one has kind of been answered already in the editor video. They had custom UI's for some of the examples.
I 99% sure that the answer for that question is "yes";)

I would like to ask if they will have a syntax highlighter in the editor?

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
- You know on Units, there is info, on its attack, its armor, its damage reduction, its type, etc. With SII will you be able to change these via triggers where in WIII you could not?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>With SII will you be able to change these via triggers where in WIII you could not?

We can. It's just it's not built in natively.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Front page! Part of the Q&A Up!

My internet threw up all over me So i got cut off after part of it. We will arrange more time soon to continue it... God damn AG&E

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No Galaxy examples?
Or have you not made them up yet? :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I somewhat believed you at first, though all of those answers just seem to be awfully evasive of the questions asked.
I learnt nothing new from reading that Q&A.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
I somewhat believed you at first, though all of those answers just seem to be awfully evasive of the questions asked.
I learnt nothing new from reading that Q&A.

I'm Sorry i cant get you the best answers... But like I said in the first post, His department is in WoW, Not Starcraft, he has simply had the chance to play with starcraft more than the public. Im going to be asking all the questions on the list, hopefully some of them get more information to you. Now if you want to know about WoW: Cataclysm, Im sure I can tell you a hell of a lot more.

If not, oh well. Ive learned a little from it. I'm being handed some good information about a game we all want to know more about. if you don't want to take that information that's fine with me. I don't lose anything from it.

edit: Also keep in mind Romek i only got 3 questions off before I got disconnected.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.