Just being stupid

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
so today i think ihad the most fun with my car in jsut about ever!

its amazing the things you can do in an empty parking lot and a few friends with 3 cars.

after work today me and a buddy stole some food trays (like they use in McDonald's) we went down to the school (no ones there on Sunday) and we waited for our other friend to show up. when he arrived we decided to race in reverse for a bit, then we decided it was time for the real fun. Tray-Drifting.

now, for those who don't know this, tray-drifting is where you take two trays and place them under your back tires(make sure you have front wheel drive). Throw on your e-brake and then accelerate and turn. If done correctly you will lose control of your back tires causing them to slide in front of you and causing your car to spin in circles, i manged a complete 720 degrees before i slammed on the brakes (almost hit a tree). Its really rather fun, and stupid, but if you want to test your stupidity go for it. make sure you bring a lot of trays though, you will burn through the first ones in 1-2 spins, but you can rotate them and use the other side and get a last use out of them.

after our tray-drifting we raced down the highway and got smoothies.

just thought I'd share this idiotic moment with y'all!

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
So this is why my state passed all of the ridiculous youth driving laws...

Bartuc08

Reaction score
So this is why my state passed all of the ridiculous youth driving laws...

lmao, we took all pre-cautions, there were no cars around, and everyone was buckled up, haha. you really have to get out and live a little, try it yourself some times. we're definantly going to be doing this again.

master maste

Reaction score
Saw a podcast with this on it a few years ago, looks like fun :)

Was considering doing it, but my parents bought me a 4wd and its entirely useless for that sorta stuff.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I drive a motorcycle ( Supersport bike, '08 Ninja Zx-6r ), if you get into the whole motorcycle scene thing, people do some crazy stuff. I ride with some guys, on a main street, they'll come around a corner and wheelie for a couple Hundred feet. Just don't get caught doing it, or you get some mad fines, and they impound your bike. xP

As for cars, I won't do stupid things on them, you don't have half the control that you do over it as you have a bike ( at least for me, I've rode the bike more than I drive a car, so meh ).

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Heh... I have a few stories involving good times and my car, but...

Well o_O You're all too young.

master maste

Reaction score
I drive a motorcycle ( Supersport bike, '08 Ninja Zx-6r )
Nice bike.

Just don't get caught doing it, or you get some mad fines, and they impound your bike. xP
Same for doing a burnout in a car, over here you can get up to 5k in fines and have to pay over charged prices for cleaning the road.

As for cars, I won't do stupid things on them, you don't have half the control that you do over it as you have a bike.
Do something stupid on a bike and you can impale yourself in someones letter box, in a car you wont get as munched up unless you are going really fast, or you roll yourself. Though if you want way more control in a car, then don't drive an auto, I'd take a manual over an auto anyday.

Any of you guys go out into town at around 11.45pm where all the racing cars come out and race on the main strip? Serious fun, me and my friends do it all the time, then you go to KFC and get some food (as long as you dont get caught by the popo)

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i drive a Standard btw

2001 Chevy Cavalier with cold air intake and a power chip in it

master maste

Reaction score
Standard?

I drive a Rav4 (yea its sad, but my parents bought it after my sister impaled my car to be in a power pole)

Luckily my friends have nicer cars that we can cruise and wreck havoc in.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
My cousin invited me to his unveiling of the tire chucker1000

basically he placed his old car's back wheels on top of a upside down trailer (the ones you use for moving boats around) then we placed it onto a roatating platform :D

yeah that was good times....good freaking times

Watch your mouth. No swearing. First warning.

Seth​

Bartuc08

Reaction score
My cousin invited me to his unveiling of the tire chucker1000

basically he placed his old car's back wheels on top of a upside down trailer (the ones you use for moving boats around) then we placed it onto a roatating platform :D

yeah that was good times....good freaking times

Watch your mouth. No swearing. First warning.

Seth​

lmao, wait, hold on can u draw a quick paint diagram of this, it sounds dangerous, haha

and standard = 5-speed (or stick shift, or whatever you wanna cal it[manual])

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Do something stupid on a bike and you can impale yourself in someones letter box, in a car you wont get as munched up unless you are going really fast, or you roll yourself. Though if you want way more control in a car, then don't drive an auto, I'd take a manual over an auto anyday.

Yeah, I've dumped mine at 50mph around a corner. Scary, Scary stuff. O_O
Nothing like sliding 20+ feet with a 400lbs bike on your ass. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.