Spellpack Lightning Power, Thunder Circle, Wind Wave

C

Cazz

well now i release my first spell pack :D

Lightning Power

The caster absorbs a lot of lightning power at unleashes it firing shockwaves in random directions around himself, dealing 80 damage to every unit they collisions with

Thunder Circle

Fires a lightning at the enemy then explodes into many other lightnings that hits all enemys in 800 range for 300 Damage, whilst the target unit gets double damage.

Wind Wave

Creates a furios tornado which spins around the caster and damages every unit within in a range of 150 of it for 30 damage. Feel the fury of the wind- Tarnaz (God Of Wind)

plz rate :D but dont flame actually as it is my first [SP]

Ooooops looks like i posted it in the wrong section XD

Attachments

• Thunder Circle and Others.w3x
    28.5 KB · Views: 288

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Could you change the name?
"My First Spells" isn't really something that would attract people...

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
>Ooooops looks like i posted it in the wrong section XD

Nah, it's the right forum. You create the thread in the normal forum, and then link to it in the Spells Awaiting Approval thread in the Spell section if you want it in the Spell section.

Comments.

Have you ever heard of memory leaks? Some actions will create a block in the computers memory, and if we dont clean these blocks of memory, they will build up and cause lag, or even disconnections. Your map contains a lot of leaks, so I'll suggest you read up on the subject and get them removed. This one alone will create 3600 leaks:
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 720, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Set TornadoMovement = (TornadoMovement + 10.00)
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Move WindwaveTornado instantly to ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 200.00 towards TornadoMovement degrees)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 150.00 of (Position of WindwaveTornado) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 30.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal)

C

Cazz

how could that cause 3600 Leaks? and how do i remove my leaks?

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
well these action does create 3 leaks
but Tom a bit exaggerated with the amount:
just simply do 720X3 = 2160
this thing will create 2160 leaks and that's a lot.......

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 720, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Set TornadoMovement = (TornadoMovement + 10.00)
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Move WindwaveTornado instantly to ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 200.00 towards TornadoMovement degrees)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 150.00 of (Position of WindwaveTornado) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 30.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal)

How many leaks in this?
3st action : 2 leaks (polar projection + location)
4st action : as many leaks as many units there are*4 bits (if I remember, because the group), +boolexpr leak
total : 3 leak + 1 undeterminated amount of leaks*4

Screenshots for the spells?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Despite all the critism you've received from everyone, I actually enjoyed the spells. Quite impressive for the first time, I must say :).

I've also fixed every leak I could find (except for the boolexpr's, of course), and uploaded the 'clean' map(It would've taken too long for Cazz to do it himself, and I know no one else probably wouldn't have cleaned them for him).

SFilip, you might want to remove Cazz's original map, and upload the leakless one, or Cazz can do it himself.

C

Cazz

Wow !!! ty, that deserves + rep :D ill upload the leakless 1 later, that was so nice of u ^^

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Could you change the name?
"My First Spells" isn't really something that would attract people...

Lol.... He can't change the title, I think... Otherwise I think it might create a new thread. :p

GJ though! These are amazing for your first spells... Though there are some problems with it such as how the tornado can be overwritten and stays there for a while if another spell is cast or how the lightning thing at the beginning can cause enough lag to make them miss the whole lightning part, but it isn't that laggy (unless you have a uberistic computer).... Anyways, these are great for your first time, +rep! :D

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> He can't change the title
But I can, as long as he tells me what to change it into.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump.

Removing this from the Spells Waiting Approval list unless Cazz states otherwise within 24 hours.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.