looking for a temporary not damage ability/ trigger

canons200

Reaction score
i am looking for a ability or a set of combine of trigger to make the unit suffer 0 damage from several second with some condition.

1) no divine shield, because divine shield unit not suffers 0 damage

2) no berserk, because it will stop current unit order.

3) no banish, because it takes more damage from magic damage, moreover it makes the unit to stop attacking you other than magic attack.

Please don't say this kind of spell is impossible because in my mind, the spell from dota windrunner(movefast+slow line behind the patch+physical damage 0) or Shallow Grave from shadow priest are also matched my desired ability, however i don't know how to make such ability.

i not request exactly spell from the dota, i just want a similar kind of ability.

Any help is appreciated.

Happy

Reaction score
theres a damage reduction passive ability (dont know the name at the moment) change the values and add it to the unit in a disabled spellbook....

should work^^

baassee

Reaction score
Windrunner's spell is just a 100% evasion that is added. Can still be killed by magic damage.

You can always use Damage and block all incoming damage.

canons200

Reaction score
but the problem is, the ability not last forever, only last a few seconds. Moreover need to be MUI, because it is an item ability, so only apply to them who wears it.

Anyway, what do you mean by Damage and block all incoming damage.

to DioD,
Really? try to order your unit use channeling ability and then order him to use berserk, see the channeling spell stop or not?

DioD

Reaction score
Really? try to order your unit use channeling ability and then order him to use berserk, see the channeling spell stop or not?

break order != break channeling, learn to describe what you want.

canons200

Reaction score
break order != break channeling, learn to describe what you want.

sorry, but i thought channeling is also 1 type of order? Because i saw it on trigger as issue order with no target?

Anyway, can you help me to get the optimum solution?

DioD

Reaction score
windwalk is one and only spell that dont break channeling.

windwalk + berserk rune.

canons200

Reaction score
yup windwalk never breaks order, but what is this berserk rune? can't see in WE, custom ability?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Use a damage detection system, and when the unit gains your buff, turn on trigger that blocks all incoming damage for X seconds. Pretty simple actually.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Stone Skin - Blocks damage from other units blocks up to X amount of damage. Night Elf Mountain Giant spell, find it, change it, add it to a unit that casts a spell, and BAM done

DioD

Reaction score
stone skin wont block spell damage and multiple types of triggered damage, soo it can be bypassed accedentally or by design.

actually damage detection system and damage shelding is best choice, since you can control this damage reduction, bypass it if needed.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
stone skin wont block spell damage and multiple types of triggered damage, soo it can be bypassed accedentally or by design.

actually damage detection system and damage shelding is best choice, since you can control this damage reduction, bypass it if needed.

Agreed. I would recommend this. Very easy to implement and use.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.